oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

I've decided to make a thread for all things related to Boro that aren't new thread worthy, but don't have anywhere else to go. So if there's anything mildly interesting or humorous, this is where it can live :D

Things like this

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great quote from Kevin Blackwell in the Athletic today 🤣🤣🤣

It's my birthday today, meant to be my 30th but I've refused to allow that in current circumstances of not being able to celebrate it. I usually get my age on the back of one of my shirts so I re

I can't imagine that game getting approved by Hasbro...

Posted Images

You must have been mortal Humpty to say that to Gavin!

I said something similar to Josh Walker in Embrace in Sheffield, he was on loan at Rotherham. I told him that Strachan didn't know his head from his *** letting him leave on loan... He bought me a drink...a K2 for £1.50...cheers Josh, I'm sure you could have at least pushed out for a VK!

Just to repeat, i had an all you drink band on ;)

Whilst standing next to Stewy Downing at the urinals, i told him i liked his salmon coloured v neck jumper.

(I didn't look at his willy)

Had a dance off with Robbie Elliot in the Sea nightclub Newcastle once.

(Not strictly 'Other Boro stuff' but i thought it was apt)

Isn't haroun of morrocan descendant so hes probably smoked shish pipes since age 3

My top 3 boro happenings

1. Frank Quedrue hitting on my mother in kudos now (Aruba) in Redcar.

2. High five with George boeteng in a strip club in Southampton called (for your eyes only)

3. A beer with mark schwarzer at Gatwick

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• @SmogDane you don’t seem to have made a prediction for the Bristol city v Forest game 🤷‍♂️
    • A Bristol City v Nottingham Forest D Derby v Luton H QPR v Blackburn H Sheff Utd v Millwall A Stoke v Bournemouth H Fulham v Cardiff H Huddersfield v Birmingham H Hull v Peterborough H Middlesbrough v Barnsley H Preston v Coventry A Swansea v West Brom H Reading v Blackpool
    • It wasn't just a few minutes. I'm pretty sure he got more time than Bahamboula did on the pitch for us didn't he? That was someone who seemed to have the consensus of the fans that he was worth a go for the small fee we had to pay. Paterson didn't look influential, he didn't look fit, he was bang average. 
    • Given Warnock's apparent opinions on fitness and his performances in those friendlies, I'm not at all shocked that we didn't sign him and I'm still relatively glad we didn't. He's not setting the league alight every week just as his team isn't and really, whose place does he take in the team? Watmore? Tav? Hernandez? Jones? I'm not sure I'd swap any of those players with Paterson.  Sounds like he was influential today and scored a cracking goal? Good for him. But he's done that before we had the chance to sign him too, not sure why it would change many opinions on whether we should have brought him in. 
    • So any of those players could have been sat on our bench yesterday but instead we only named six subs, including the non-league player who hasn't looked ready for this level, who gets in for no other reason than Warnock signed him.  No wonder they called themselves Warnock's rejects.   It must be utterly deflating to play for this club unless you're one of the favoured ones.  One of the least professionally run football clubs in the country.