oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

I've decided to make a thread for all things related to Boro that aren't new thread worthy, but don't have anywhere else to go. So if there's anything mildly interesting or humorous, this is where it can live :D

Things like this

Jason Gavin once insisted on buying me a drink in tall tree's despite both of us having an 'all you can drink' wrist band on because i told him he was over due an Irish cap. He was mortal.

You must have been mortal Humpty to say that to Gavin!

I said something similar to Josh Walker in Embrace in Sheffield, he was on loan at Rotherham. I told him that Strachan didn't know his head from his *** letting him leave on loan... He bought me a drink...a K2 for £1.50...cheers Josh, I'm sure you could have at least pushed out for a VK!

Just to repeat, i had an all you drink band on ;)

Whilst standing next to Stewy Downing at the urinals, i told him i liked his salmon coloured v neck jumper.

(I didn't look at his willy)

Had a dance off with Robbie Elliot in the Sea nightclub Newcastle once.

(Not strictly 'Other Boro stuff' but i thought it was apt)

Once jumped in front of Luke Wilkshire in the queue at Marks and Spencer in the Cleveland shopping centre. (Christ that was going back a bit. I think he made his debut that season.)

I don't know if anybody follows him, but faris Haroun posted a video on Instagram of a load of him and a load of mates smoking Shisha pipes

I don't know if anybody follows him, but faris Haroun posted a video on Instagram of a load of him and a load of mates smoking Shisha pipes

forgot he was still at the club haha

Isn't haroun of morrocan descendant so hes probably smoked shish pipes since age 3

My top 3 boro happenings

1. Frank Quedrue hitting on my mother in kudos now (Aruba) in Redcar.

2. High five with George boeteng in a strip club in Southampton called (for your eyes only)

3. A beer with mark schwarzer at Gatwick