oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

I've decided to make a thread for all things related to Boro that aren't new thread worthy, but don't have anywhere else to go. So if there's anything mildly interesting or humorous, this is where it can live :D

Things like this

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Jason Gavin once insisted on buying me a drink in tall tree's despite both of us having an 'all you can drink' wrist band on because i told him he was over due an Irish cap. He was mortal.

• Like 1

You must have been mortal Humpty to say that to Gavin!

I said something similar to Josh Walker in Embrace in Sheffield, he was on loan at Rotherham. I told him that Strachan didn't know his head from his *** letting him leave on loan... He bought me a drink...a K2 for £1.50...cheers Josh, I'm sure you could have at least pushed out for a VK!

Just to repeat, i had an all you drink band on ;)

Whilst standing next to Stewy Downing at the urinals, i told him i liked his salmon coloured v neck jumper.

(I didn't look at his willy)

Had a dance off with Robbie Elliot in the Sea nightclub Newcastle once.

(Not strictly 'Other Boro stuff' but i thought it was apt)

I don't know if anybody follows him, but faris Haroun posted a video on Instagram of a load of him and a load of mates smoking Shisha pipes

forgot he was still at the club haha

Isn't haroun of morrocan descendant so hes probably smoked shish pipes since age 3

My top 3 boro happenings

1. Frank Quedrue hitting on my mother in kudos now (Aruba) in Redcar.

2. High five with George boeteng in a strip club in Southampton called (for your eyes only)

3. A beer with mark schwarzer at Gatwick

• 2 weeks later...