oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

I didn't know Mikkel Beck was an agent. He's just been denying that one of his players (Lucas Digne) has been given permission to talk to Liverpool. Wonder if he's got any players for us :D

I think he is turning out to be a decent agent. Also has Simon Kjær as a client and some decent young Danish talent if I recall correctly. He would certainly be the obvious choice if we wanted a good connection to the Danish/Nordic market.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

I didn't know Mikkel Beck was an agent. He's just been denying that one of his players (Lucas Digne) has been given permission to talk to Liverpool. Wonder if he's got any players for us :D

I think he is turning out to be a decent agent. Also has Simon Kjær as a client and some decent young Danish talent if I recall correctly. He would certainly be the obvious choice if we wanted a good connection to the Danish/Nordic market.

Wasn't there a lot of rumours about him being mistreated in the dressing room and shunned? He may not want anything to do with Boro if any of those were true.

If we are looking to ex players for scouting hints then Jan Aage Fjortoft is a pundit in Germany. He may still have links to Nordic football.

Wasn't there a lot of rumours about him being mistreated in the dressing room and shunned? He may not want anything to do with Boro if any of those were true.

If we are looking to ex players for scouting hints then Jan Aage Fjortoft is a pundit in Germany. He may still have links to Nordic football.

There was rumours that he was having it off with Ben Roberts if my memory serves me correctly. No idea if it was true.

Just in the Southern Cross in Marton and Downing walks past with a round, he needs to stop!!

Go and ask him who the exciting players he said are coming in are :D

Just in the Southern Cross in Marton and Downing walks past with a round, he needs to stop!!

My thoughts exactly, but I am too starstruck! Haha

Met him yesterday. Hes really quite. Not sure hes the sort to chat for hours

Met him yesterday. Hes really quite. Not sure hes the sort to chat for hours

He and I would have amazing conversations haha. I'm really shy.

A mate of mine.... :angel: 

I would  he would like to know if it is possible to share (dual log in) a Boro+ account for live online commentary? I know this used to be possible but I've noticed it's all been changed up since last time I had it. 

My mate would be very grateful for any advice :D

I would  he would like to know if it is possible to share (dual log in) a Boro+ account for live online commentary? I know this used to be possible but I've noticed it's all been changed up since last time I had it. 

Ive passd the info to your mate

Ive passd the info to your mate

Very helpful, thank you  :rolleyes: