• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Never mind, worked it out, it's Damia! Looks completely different...

Ye it looks nothing like him!

See the picture of Wildschut showing off his thigh to Clayton? And Kike prankimg Nsue? Good to see there's still a strong sense of togetherness in the camp. Kike could have easily went in a strop after his recent exclusions but hopefully he's dealt with it well!

There's even an appearance from Agazzi. I'm eager to see him in action

See the picture of Wildschut showing off his thigh to Clayton? And Kike prankimg Nsue? Good to see there's still a strong sense of togetherness in the camp. Kike could have easily went in a strop after his recent exclusions but hopefully he's dealt with it well!

Really cant see a time when he will be given a chance, Dimi wont be dropped any time soon and Mejias looks to be the preferred choice for the cups. Hope we arnt paying much of his wages.

Doubt anyone will agree with me but with his performances in the cup I would love to see Mejias start a few league games. Coaching staff deserve huge credit, he is a totally different player to the one we saw last season

Really cant see a time when he will be given a chance, Dimi wont be dropped any time soon and Mejias looks to be the preferred choice for the cups. Hope we arnt paying much of his wages.

Doubt anyone will agree with me but with his performances in the cup I would love to see Mejias start a few league games. Coaching staff deserve huge credit, he is a totally different player to the one we saw last season

Aside from his error against Brentford Dimi has been really solid this season though. If it isn't broken don't fix it would definitely be my stance when it comes to keepers

That is a huge amount. Do you think we can sell that many? Has the prices been published? Taking so many will surely get us noticed.

Prices for adults range from £45-£55. £5 for under 18s. I can't see us selling out with those prices

That is a huge amount. Do you think we can sell that many? Has the prices been published? Taking so many will surely get us noticed.

Prices for adults range from £45-£55. £5 for under 18s. I can't see us selling out with those prices

Save your money for wembley! (In the cup this time hopefully...)

Aside from his error against Brentford Dimi has been really solid this season though. If it isn't broken don't fix it would definitely be my stance when it comes to keepers

If AK had been happy with Dimi and Meijas, why did we put so much effort into Given and tracking Italian keepers this summer? Why would we have been willing to pay the type of wage Given would have wanted - and what Agazzi is probably getting? If he expected Dimim and Meijas to be the top two, he would have gone for a solid third string keeper on a very low wage, freeing up money for other signings. Agazzi has come here expecting - or at least hoping - to be number one keeper. I know AK wouldn't make promises, but I think that's what he expected as well.

So for me question is whether Dimi has improved over last season, so AK has changed his mind and I would say Dimi hasn't improved. He is still good - as good as a lot in division - but, for me anyway, not outstanding in the way I hoped Given would be. If AK thinks this as well, then I think we will see Agazzi before long ( unless he has played rubbish in training!!!)