• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Guys need your help, are the Boro replica kits sizes true to size? I am a size 38 but not sure if the small or medium will suit me better. The size guides on the mfc website says I should go Small but I looked at other Adidas replica jerseys, Medium seems to be the suggested size for size 38.

I'm a 40-42 chest and the medium yellow shirt fits me fine, not too tight or baggy.

They do seem to alter a bit year to year though. I remember the Mars bar kit was really tight in a medium.

Husband was an unused sub yesterday for Hudds. Surely he's not so vital to them that we couldn't get him back early for Saturday?

Husband was an unused sub yesterday for Hudds. Surely he's not so vital to them that we couldn't get him back early for Saturday?

6th of February is the earliest we are allowed to recall him, he'll probably miss the Blackburn game but will be available after that if we do recall him.

Sorry, that's not what I meant. I know that, but I'm thinking we can negotiate with Huddersfield to get him back this week if he's going to be sat on a bench anyway?

6th of February is the earliest we are allowed to recall him, he'll probably miss the Blackburn game but will be available after that if we do recall him.

But usually if the last game he can play is a few days before the loan ends they send the player back. Not sure he'd be allowed to play though

I'm sure we could ask Huddersfield to terminate the loan early, we probably have a decent relationship with them given the deal with Butterfield and Clayton.

Why aren't we playing a game this mid week?.. Surely the rearranged Blackburn game could of been scheduled for tonight or tomorrow.

I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe the notice was too short. Something along those lines. But with gibsons recent injury and all the new additions I suppose an extra few days on the training pitch could be a blessing.

Why aren't we playing a game this mid week?.. Surely the rearranged Blackburn game could of been scheduled for tonight or tomorrow.

I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe the notice was too short. Something along those lines. But with gibsons recent injury and all the new additions I suppose an extra few days on the training pitch could be a blessing.

Yep, It could be a good thing, Gives players time to fully recharge the batteries, Get over niggles & the new players some valuable training time.

Tonight's results somewhat consolidate our position without us even playing.