oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Everybody's favourite idiot abroad Kei Kamara has got himself sold, well "traded", after an on field altercation with his teammate over who was going to take a penalty. He's full of "bants" that chap:

https://mlsgb.com/2016/05/12/kei-kamara-joins-new-england-in-record-trade-to-end-dramatic-week-for-columbus/

What the hell are 'designated player slots', 'international roster spots', 'superdraft picks' and 'allocation money'?! What are they doing to football??

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Everybody's favourite idiot abroad Kei Kamara has got himself sold, well "traded", after an on field altercation with his teammate over who was going to take a penalty. He's full of "bants" that chap:

https://mlsgb.com/2016/05/12/kei-kamara-joins-new-england-in-record-trade-to-end-dramatic-week-for-columbus/

What the hell are 'designated player slots', 'international roster spots', 'superdraft picks' and 'allocation money'?! What are they doing to football??

They're doing what they did to rounders and netball. Slowly change the format over time, and when it's no longer recognisable, claim to have invented it :@

Random question, does anyone know where I can listen to bbc tees commentary from last weekend again?

The BBC tees Facebook page.

Does anyone know how to buy away season tickets?

I thought the idea was scrapped after they announced it?

No, they do exist, but they're not advertised. I know Rob Nichols from FMTTM has one, I was talking to him about it last year. It's a very specific limited ticket that the club sells, there can't be more than a handful of people who have them.

Does anyone know how to buy away season tickets?

I thought the idea was scrapped after they announced it?

No, they do exist, but they're not advertised. I know Rob Nichols from FMTTM has one, I was talking to him about it last year. It's a very specific limited ticket that the club sells, there can't be more than a handful of people who have them.

This must be a special/selected members only thing, I've never heard anyone with these and I know a few people who have gone to nearly every away game. I know they tried to bring it out but it didn't work and also how would they know what to charge when it's the away team who sets the price? I know a lot of other teams like Newcastle and Tottenham have this sort of thing but they pay a small price that guarantees them first pick of the tickets it doesn't actually allow them to go to every game if they don't pay for tickets when they come out.

Gaston and Stuani included in Uruguay's Copa America Squad.

Do you reckon once we send Stuani off to the Copa America there coule be a bit of confusion on the flights back? Stuani gets dropped off in Barcelona and Suarez gets dropped off at Durham Tees Valley? I'd be happy with that.

Gaston and Stuani included in Uruguay's Copa America Squad.

Are there anyone exciting in their squad that they could persuade to come here. Someone realistic obviously. If Ramirez signs this place could be a decent place to come for any Uruguayan who wants a crack at the Prem. Surrounded by four countrymen and a Spanish coach.