• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

I wonder if CT still thinks the crowd have no effect on a team's/player's performance?

We've all said crazy things at some point or other, no need to drag them up again, unless you are looking for an argument of course.

I count Ayala is leading the PFA vote at the moment ahead of Forestieri by ~1700 votes, with something like a vote or 2 going in every second at the moment. So probably going to be around 18,000 votes remaining today.

Gray seems to have really jumped up from yesterday so probably Burnley fans starting to get really involved. But they've got to overturn something like a 13,000 vote difference to get close.

It's tight but it's almost certainly between Ayala and Forestieri now.

I wonder if CT still thinks the crowd have no effect on a team's/player's performance?

We've all said crazy things at some point or other, no need to drag them up again, unless you are looking for an argument of course.

Not trying to cause an argument. Just wanted to see if he still thought that after players and pundits praised the performance and Ollie saying it was almost unfair on the Brighton players.

Not trying to cause an argument. Just wanted to see if he still thought that after players and pundits praised the performance and Ollie saying it was almost unfair on the Brighton players.

........which would no doubt result in an argument...tread carefully Bd!

Well I've given up now. They've closed the gap from a 3% difference about an hour and a half ago and it's level at 37% each. There's about 10 of them on their forum all doing it so it won't be long before he moves ahead, if he's not already.

Well I've given up now. They've closed the gap from a 3% difference about an hour and a half ago and it's level at 37% each. There's about 10 of them on their forum all doing it so it won't be long before he moves ahead, if he's not already.

There's a chance Sky might discount all the duplicate votes if they come from the same IP address.

Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things, we all know Ayala bossed the Championship this season.

Yeah I still think the same, why would I think differently?  Has something happened?