• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Spurs to play at Wembley next season.  So do we get 7000 tickets

Only for Champions League games I think.

Can't see the point in that. The only reason to move is they are rebuilding there stadium they don't just do that during champions league games

Can't see the point in that.  The only reason to move is they are rebuilding there stadium they don't just do that during champions league games

They move fully the season after.

definately gonna be playing thier champions league games at Wembley. apparantly suggested to them by the FA .  nowt like a masonic London eh.

also announced that fa cup quarter finals next saeson will be decided on the day , scrapping replays.

definately gonna be playing thier champions league games at Wembley. apparantly suggested to them by the FA .  nowt like a masonic London eh.

also announced that fa cup quarter finals next saeson will be decided on the day , scrapping replays.

I wish they'd stop playing semi finals at Wembley too. Should be a neutral ground

Can't see the point in that.  The only reason to move is they are rebuilding there stadium they don't just do that during champions league games

They move fully the season after.

Yeah, I'm not entirely certain why it's just this season for Champions League but all games next season. Maybe their current ground doesn't match CL regulations but they've said they have to work on getting their new stadium ready so have asked the FA to help out?

Just seen Boro are 40/1 on Skybet for top 4. Horrific price that

After Leicesters exploits this season odds on upsets have been slashed to ridiculously low odds. I "only" got 1000@1 on Boro winning the league:)

Just seen Boro are 40/1 on Skybet for top 4. Horrific price that

After Leicesters exploits this season odds on upsets have been slashed to ridiculously low odds. I "only" got 1000@1 on Boro winning the league:)

Can get 4000/1 on Leicester getting relegated and winning the Champions league though ;)

Probably due to the large number of bets people will be putting on after last year combined with the amount of money they've already lost. I bet they'll more than make their money back immediately and the odds might come back up next year if nothing similar happens again in the coming season as they'll be pretty much back to square one and less people will be looking to put large sums of money on it.

Having spent years working in a bookies, they'll have made millions on Leicester winning the league. People back favourites, they'll have had very few bets on Leicester comparatively, and the outlay will have been paid for a million times over.

They're using the "loss" as a reason to slash prices on the outsiders without anyone kicking off, even though the book will be massively tipped in their favour now. The prices won't be back up to 5000/1 again, because why pay out £5K when you can pay out £1K?