oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Negredo and Barragan have both changed their Twitter handels.

Barragan: @A_Barragan17

Negredo: Álvaro Negredo 10

Possibly a clue as to new squad numbers, hopefully they're released shortly.

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Yeah surprising that Negredo would be 10. I highly doubt he will be played in that position. Then again De Pena was 10 last season, so it clearly doesn't mean much to the hierarchy. If I were them I'd just get the players to write down their top 3 preferred numbers and then sort it out. They're only meant for viewers and commentators after all.

The good people of ea are at rockcliffe today doing head scans for the new Fifa game

"Good people" ha! Let's see if their game isn't a broken pile of *** this year eh...? Just hope their Riverside Stadium includes the new TV gantry and boxes, etc.

Well I'd imagine Rhodes will keep #9 and Ramirez will take #11 as he had wanted the first time round. Pretty much what I said a while back. Not surprised Negredo is #10.

Yeah forgot he tried to use 11 when he first came.

Swansea after Borja Baston according to the BBC.

Wouldn't mind him here if Nugent were to leave but would be surprised if he did go.

Not interested in leaving Spain if the ITK people on here are to be believed.

Who will be our penalty taker with Grant out? Rhodes? Downing?

Rhodes or Negredo for me (whoevers starting). Always been a fan of the strikers taking pens. Not that Leadbitter did anything wrong last year

Mind, reliable as it comes.

Apologies in advance for Daily Heil link.

Turns out we almost had Ibrahimovic at one point. Imagine the partnership he and Maccarone could have formed...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3727291/He-cocky-teen-alcoholic-dad-Ibrahimovic-makes-Manchester-United-bow-delve-mind-Zlatan.html

His career would have been much greater if he had taken that wise path.

Apologies in advance for Daily Heil link.

Turns out we almost had Ibrahimovic at one point. Imagine the partnership he and Maccarone could have formed...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3727291/He-cocky-teen-alcoholic-dad-Ibrahimovic-makes-Manchester-United-bow-delve-mind-Zlatan.html

Could have had Zlatan and instead we got his "main rival at Ajax" Mido... *** me... :D