• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Just looking at that picture, I can't see Guzan in it. Dimi is in the background, but no Guzan.

Didn't you see his head hanging out of Clayton's pants?

• Like 1

According to msn sport, aitor karanka is the lowest paid permanent manager in the premier league, earning £355,000 per year

Poor Aitor, someone buy him a parmo!  ;)

On the MFC website:

"Espinosa’s night came to an end on 73 minutes when he was replaced by Dael Fry – more valuable minutes for the Spaniard."

Pretty embarrassing from the club not even knowing the nationality of our own players.

On the MFC website:

"Espinosa’s night came to an end on 73 minutes when he was replaced by Dael Fry – more valuable minutes for the Spaniard."

Pretty embarrassing from the club not even knowing the nationality of our own players.

Oops!  Still, good to see Fry getting more valuable minutes, and I'm sure in time the club will realise he's not Spanish :)

Clubs Twitter is clueless. They tweeted during the u23 game last night that a ball was cleared by 'Wesley Brown (no, not that one)' when it was in fact 'that' Wes Brown and it's been fairly common knowledge that he was going to play for their u23's last night.

Clubs Twitter is clueless. They tweeted during the u23 game last night that a ball was cleared by 'Wesley Brown (no, not that one)' when it was in fact 'that' Wes Brown

Maybe they thought people would think it was the first African-American to graduate from the United States Naval Academy that was playing...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_A._Brown

According to msn sport, aitor karanka is the lowest paid permanent manager in the premier league, earning £355,000 per year

Sean Dyche works for 2 loaves of bread and a bucket of streamwater to stop his kids dying of thirst.