• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

I can't believe that all people are talking about on here is whatever £20m no hoper we'll end up signing over the next 30 hours or so when we've got a big cup match tonight.  This place is a shambles  :@

:D

I still don't agree with the inclusion of the U23's but will support the team regardless!

Is it on Radio Tees?

Yeah it looks like it is actually although not online.  It's on Boro HD as well.  I did wonder if we'd see a few first team types in it that are either needing some extra fitness or just haven't really played. I think you can name 5 players over the age of 21 in each starting line up.

I can't believe that all people are talking about on here is whatever £20m no hoper we'll end up signing over the next 30 hours or so when we've got a big cup match tonight.  This place is a shambles  :@

:D

I still don't agree with the inclusion of the U23's but will support the team regardless!

Is it on Radio Tees?

Yeah it looks like it is actually although not online.  It's on Boro HD as well.  I did wonder if we'd see a few first team types in it that are either needing some extra fitness or just haven't really played. I think you can name 5 players over the age of 21 in each starting line up.

Rhodes might get his game after all.

Sorry, not actual news, but I was wondering ..

I usually hate the International break, but I guess at this point it does mean it gives us some time to get some injured players back. Do we reckon any of de Roon, Valdes, Fabio or Friend might be fit for Crystal Palace? I've not heard anything about their injuries lately.

Hasn't really been much of an update on any of them players I'm sure a few week back they were hopeful of De roon being back after international break , and I'm assuming George will be back Aswell as it was a close thing weather he played against WBA.

See the last two away games have gone on general sale, surely they need a loyalty system in place now. Can guarantee that fans who travel all over the country will likely miss out on another high demand game when West Ham goes on sale

I know I said on Deadline Day we shouldn't be signing any free agents but I've just seen Junior Hoilett is a free agent, he's got Prem experience and would add further competition in our attacking midfield option which we all agree is lightweight. Is it possible to register a free agent even though we've submitted a 25 man squad?

I know I said on Deadline Day we shouldn't be signing any free agents but I've just seen Junior Hoilett is a free agent, he's got Prem experience and would add further competition in our attacking midfield option which we all agree is lightweight. Is it possible to register a free agent even though we've submitted a 25 man squad?

Wouldn't take him anyway but nope, the squad is final. We could sign him or any other free agent perhaps but he wouldn't be able to play until January. If we were looking at free agents, we'd have left a gap.

Wouldn't take him anyway but nope, the squad is final. We could sign him or any other free agent perhaps but he wouldn't be able to play until January. If we were looking at free agents, we'd have left a gap.

Oh well, neve mind. Cheers for clearing that up. Just think we've wasted a spot by including 4 GK's.

Oh well, neve mind. Cheers for clearing that up. Just think we've wasted a spot by including 4 GK's.

No one was left out of the squad so it would of been a waste of a spot if we had left a keeper out and only named 24 players