oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

To be fair Liverpool need back up for attacking midfield positions. Their squad is quite thin for where they want to be competing and to improve on their existing attacking mids would cost them a bomb. I suspect most of their summer budget will be going on a first choice CB, LB, GK and then other squad fillers. So it does make sense to a certain extent.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

He wouldn't get anywhere near Liverpool's squad

^^^I agree. I don't think he's anywhere near good enough.

We look better, and more creative with him than without, but that's not really saying all that much, to be fair.

I just hope that if we sell him to Liverpool we remember they still owe us £2.5 million for stealing Christian Ziege off us in 2000 so what ever price they offer we need to ask for an extra to cover that plus interest :idea:

I'm sure Steve Gibson said after the incident he would never do business with Liverpool again

I just hope that if we sell him to Liverpool we remember they still owe us £2.5 million for stealing Christian Ziege off us in 2000 so what ever price they offer we need to ask for an extra to cover that plus interest :idea:

I'm sure Steve Gibson said after the incident he would never do business with Liverpool again

To be fair we robbed them blind over Brad Jones so we might have called it even

To be fair we robbed them blind over Brad Jones so we might have called it even

True

But I still haven't forgiven them for buying Souness, Hodgson and Skippy off us!!!!

The early bird prices were never the problem. The problem were the match day prices and the clubs lack of clarity. I won't be buying a season ticket regardless of which league were in next year. It just doesn't work for me.

I never said the early bird prices were a problem, people complained about the full price season tickets, hopefully those who did will get on the early bird deal now.

Match day prices are very much in line with the rest of the league, no?