• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

The Fa have charged us with failing to control our players after cheating b.stard Sane dived like a little girl that he is. Our players had every right to be incensed when we are desperate for points and Man City blatantly cheat to deny us it if their any justice from the Fa that charge wont hold up.

Boro hit with a misconduct charge for following the penalty City won

Still no charge for Fernandinho after that elbow on Clayton

Problem with the Elbow is no way of proving that was deliberate, whereas that plenty was just silly dive i can understand them backing the ref in saying "in real time it was a more difficult decision and they only get one view" but not charging us.

Will Kevin bellend Friend be getting any kind of charge for his incompetence? Fernandinho for his assault?

It's funny how the big clubs players are surrounding refs every week but when an unpopular team does it suddenly they've broken the rules...

Boro hit with a misconduct charge for following the penalty City won

Still no charge for Fernandinho after that elbow on Clayton

Problem with the Elbow is no way of proving that was deliberate, whereas that plenty was just silly dive i can understand them backing the ref in saying "in real time it was a more difficult decision and they only get one view" but not charging us.

That elbow was as deliberate as they get. Fernandinho even looked up to see where Clayton was. He had every intention of catching him with the elbow. Unbelievably the ref didn't see it. How he escapes a ban is beyond me.

Diving is here to stay as long as the powers will rather punish the team that feels cheated.

Think we controlled ourselves pretty well tbh. We didn't *** Kevin Friend or Sane in the face.

Wish we did we would have got punished either way anyway.

Think we controlled ourselves pretty well tbh. We didn't *** Kevin Friend or Sane in the face.

Not sure I want to know what word was censored there........

Interpret as you wish.  :D

Thoroughly enjoyed that, the save at 1:45 from wheats, great save at 2:06, plenty more in there.

Few times you could say he doesnt know where his posts are and makes a save when its 2 feet or so wide but he could be the next biggie to come through the academy hopefully.

Yeah I spotted a few saves where his positioning was slightly too central for shots at an angle where he should have been a little closer to the near post. I'm assuming that that's a fairly common weakness of his. I nit pick at gk mistakes though. I know gk's develop later than other positions, but he's 24 so it's not as if he's got massive potential if he's playing in league 1 at that age. Going from Valdes to Ripley in one season will be a massive downgrade. I know fans like to see homegrown players given a chance, however the priority has surely got to be to get promoted so we can't just start playing academy players and not expect it to have a negative impact on our chances of promotion. The same applies with Fry, Cooke, Chapman etc.