oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Stephen Ward if we loaned Fry out.

Ward's a left-back isn't he?

I thought he was a left sided CB, but I think you're right. Blimey, Dyche has his full backs playing even less attacking than Pulis.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Out of those, realistic and probable improvements, if not the first team then the squad:

LW: Marc Pugh, Scott Arfield, Bakary Sako

LB: Stephen Ward, Chris Brunt

CM: James Morrison

Lot of older heads in there, like Huth, Collins, Adam etc. Wouldn't want to increase the average age too much but it's a market that could provide competition so long as they weren't all intended as first-team solutions.

It’s a fairly standard breach of the restrictive covenants found in most employment contracts. If the individuals in question have been stupid enough to breach them without negotiating their release from them with MFC then the club is well within its rights to pursue them in the courts.

Out of those, realistic and probable improvements, if not the first team then the squad:

LW: Marc Pugh, Scott Arfield, Bakary Sako

LB: Stephen Ward, Chris Brunt

CM: James Morrison

Lot of older heads in there, like Huth, Collins, Adam etc. Wouldn't want to increase the average age too much but it's a market that could provide competition so long as they weren't all intended as first-team solutions.

Never mind, Arfield is heading to Rangers so it seems.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43913083

It’s a fairly standard breach of the restrictive covenants found in most employment contracts. If the individuals in question have been stupid enough to breach them without negotiating their release from them with MFC then the club is well within its rights to pursue them in the courts.

“Restrictive covenants” ?? - this man knows his sh1t

Everton, West Ham, Leicester and others interested in signing Ben Gibson in the summer.  Breaking news on Sky Sports.

If we don't go up it might make sense for all parties but only if the price is right. Weirdly I think he is actually a better prem defender than a championship one. I think he'd be replaceable at championship level and if we could get around the 20m mark would be a solid deal for all.

Sky Sports reporting we value him at £20m.

Reckon any deal if that magnitude would include several performance related fees. £x after x amount of appearances, £x after first England cap etc.

Playoff dates

Sky Bet Championship

Friday 11 May Championship A Kick-off 7.45pm

Saturday 12 May Championship B Kick-off 5.15pm

Monday 14 May Championship A Kick-off 7.45pm

Tuesday 15 May Championship B Kick-off 7.45pm