• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

One player who didn't go out to Austria was Ayala who missed the trip with injury

Hmm, diggerlad said the other day that he was there but doing a different routine than the others.

One player who didn't go out to Austria was Ayala who missed the trip with injury

Hmm, diggerlad said the other day that he was there but doing a different routine than the others.

Pullis has said they left him at home because rest was more important that training

It's amazing to think it's 14 years today since we signed Hasselbaink. The day after signing Viduka. I think the Hasselbaink signing was the biggest surprise signing I have seen at the Boro. I remember switching on sky sports and totally out of the blue seeing it as breaking news.

It was such a different time in terms of how quick that kind of news travelled. I was playing football with some mates about 3 days later, and they were all Boro fans, but hadn't read the Gazette for a few days and all had no idea we'd signed Hasselbaink til I told them.

It's amazing to think it's 14 years today since we signed Hasselbaink. The day after signing Viduka. I think the Hasselbaink signing was the biggest surprise signing I have seen at the Boro. I remember switching on sky sports and totally out of the blue seeing it as breaking news.

It was such a different time in terms of how quick that kind of news travelled. I was playing football with some mates about 3 days later, and they were all Boro fans, but hadn't read the Gazette for a few days and all had no idea we'd signed Hasselbaink til I told them.

I remember we were linked with Kluivert thinking it was either him or Viduka that summer. I was thinking Leicester style concepts about our team that year. The only sad thing was Juninho leaving for Celtic that summer as well.

Juninho was signed around the same time too wasn't he? I remember being similarly surprised but after reading it on teletext rather than sky sports haha

Oh yes I remember that. That was with the signing of Maccarone. I miss the good days of teletext for news.

That's the one! Knew it was along with a big striker signing