oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Has everybody had their season cards delivered? Mine has not arrived yet.

It just gets renewed if your an existing holder I've had the same one for about 5 year now I think they don't even bother with a new card, season ticket for 16 year and I didn't even get a fixture list last season.

Closing in on that gold card, impressive.

when do I get that like...

20 consecutive years I think, I’ve never seen one with my own eyes but I’m pretty sure it’s a real thing

ahh right great thanks

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

It just gets renewed if your an existing holder I've had the same one for about 5 year now I think they don't even bother with a new card, season ticket for 16 year and I didn't even get a fixture list last season.

Closing in on that gold card, impressive.

when do I get that like...

20 consecutive years I think, I’ve never seen one with my own eyes but I’m pretty sure it’s a real thing

There's a few people in my block got them. Common as muck :p

I have changed stands this season so I thought that I would get a new one because of that?

I have changed stands this season so I thought that I would get a new one because of that?

ahh right yeah then I suppose you would they are usually sent out the week the season starts though I think when I moved last I think I got mine on the Tuesday before the season started should be fine man.

I wonder if Boro's match streaming will be priced similarly to Sunderlands which has just been published as follows:-

How much does an SAFSEE subscription cost?

The following is a breakdown of the subscription packages and their costs:

- International Streaming Season Pass - £110 per season (does not renew automatically)

- Pay per view (International) - £5.99 per game

- Pay per view (UK and Ireland, selected games only) - £10 per game

- Audio Commentary Season Pass - £45 per season (does not renew automatically)

- Audio Commentary Monthly Pass - £4.50 per month (renews automatically on a monthly basis)

Its about time we were told

I wonder if Boro's match streaming will be priced similarly to Sunderlands which has just been published as follows:-

How much does an SAFSEE subscription cost?

The following is a breakdown of the subscription packages and their costs:

- International Streaming Season Pass - £110 per season (does not renew automatically)

- Pay per view (International) - £5.99 per game

- Pay per view (UK and Ireland, selected games only) - £10 per game

- Audio Commentary Season Pass - £45 per season (does not renew automatically)

- Audio Commentary Monthly Pass - £4.50 per month (renews automatically on a monthly basis)

Its about time we were told

Only 9 days to the first match and Boro think that everyone who wants too, will get registered in time, without the system going tits up!!! Do they never learn?

Anyone else a bit confused as to why squad numbers haven't been released yet ? We kick off on Saturday and they're usually released way before kick off. I always look forward to seeing whats changed.

I thought they might have stripped Braithwaite of 10 to give to Adama.. but looks like Braith might be the one staying..

Anyone know where Ayala is? Pulis said he’d certainly be fit for the start of the season.