• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

@GaryParkyTrust

We are very sad to announce that Gary’s Dad, Tony Parkinson, passed away peacefully on Sunday morning aged 74.

He will be missed by all the family and we ask you to keep them in your prayers during this difficult time.

May he rest in peace

So was just starting a new unemployed FM18 save, and got a job interview with Riverdale Ballymena.

Hmm, I thought, that badge looks awfully familiar. 

12002097_145464209133477_4527886247553994531_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeF8nNoCGm0ZZjg5oWxwPzBTBA5Q8prZhZID_C0EL4IEIvMQYPSxShjMwp0idh5g9Vwbk-6vhY4YxEDbOvAxq_T5faHShNhTx1zqkpmBlKxEDg&oh=d0f6c8f966aa6e7fe52e1d3bf9351ef7&oe=5C1019E2

I actually work in Ballymena, had no idea this team existed. Might have to buy a top

I see the Gazette have excelled themselves by putting a picture of Lukaku on their back page next to the headline Boro still want Bolasie.

I'm surprised more people aren't up in arms about our attempt to sign Jimmy Saville  :bigeyes: :nervous: :disgusted:

I see the Gazette have excelled themselves by putting a picture of Lukaku on their back page next to the headline Boro still want Bolasie.

I'm surprised more people aren't up in arms about our attempt to sign Jimmy Saville  :bigeyes:  :nervous: :disgusted:

Anthony Vickers also retweeted a fake account that was mocked up to imitate the club's, that had tweeted Pulis had been sacked.

Anyone had any issues with the quality of the new shirts? The d from 30 red peeled off in the wash, pretty annoyed by that, never had any issues with previous jerseys

Just take it back, they should exchange it for you no problem

Latest minutes from the Middlesbrough Supporters Forum are up.

https://www.mfc.co.uk/middlesbrough-supporters-forum

Interesting relating to goal music in our season ticket survey. 69% of people who responded voted in favour of goal music, which was noted as surprising a few members of the Forum.

The survey was completed by ~1,700 of the 7,000 who were sent the survey. Only those opted into club communications are sent the survey so that's why the number is low compared to the number of holders.