oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

MOST LONG BALLS 2018/19

1.  475  Sheff Wed

2.  473  Hull City

3.  468  Rotherham

4.  464  Nottm Forest

5.  461  Preston

BORO, Leeds, Norwich, Swansea and Brentford are the ONLY teams to play UNDER 400 long balls this season so far.

I would like to see % instead, we dont do many passes in a match so ofc we dont do so many longballs but the % is probably higher than most teams ;)

I'll ask them and get back to you.

Boro play 20% of long balls (80% short). By comparison, Birmingham 25%, Bolton 25% and Rotherham 30%. The league averages are around 18-20%.

allright, thanks

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

It's on a channel called Quest around 9 on a Saturday evening

That channel isn’t HD is it...shows the contempt they have for anything non premier league

No I don't think it is rich. It's pretty poor quality any time I've watched it

That channel isn’t HD is it...shows the contempt they have for anything non premier league

I have watched it in HD.. Channel 144 on sky. Definition.

They have a HD channel, yes.

Theres an app available for android anyway, shows in HD.

Geo restricted to UK.

I just watch the highlights as soon as they go up on the Sky Sports website. Ever since it moved off the BBC, it's been rubbish. Even Steve Claridge and Leroy Rosenior were much better than the garbage the others have put out since.

I just watch the highlights as soon as they go up on the Sky Sports website. Ever since it moved off the BBC, it's been rubbish. Even Steve Claridge and Leroy Rosenior were much better than the garbage the others have put out since.

And that is quite a statement.

Colin Murray doing it is infinitely better than anything the BBC ever put out for it.