oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

I agree with all above.. is this hole digging too? Or is it ok, as long as it's darling CT? :P   <3 No offence intended, just wondering.

Why are you trying to get people to shout at me?  :nervous:

You need to stop this firestarting you seem to enjoy so much before it ruins the forum!  :@

It scares me, that not everybody gets the irony and sarcasm in it :D

keep-calm-i-m-a-firestarter-1.png

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

It could help to attract fans to attend games from the Muslim community that where staying away because they needed to pray during the match. Pray times on Saturday is at 15.33 and 17.28 so would be difficult to attend the QPR game

That's interesting and something I did not know, thanks mate.  I had no idea that Muslims couldn't attend football matches on Saturdays because of their prayer times.  For some reason I thought one or two on here were of that faith such as KM but I may be mistaken.

I agree with all above.. is this hole digging too? Or is it ok, as long as it's darling CT? :P   <3 No offence intended, just wondering.

You need to stop this firestarting you seem to enjoy so much before it ruins the forum!  :@

Well you're certainly twisted  :P

Well you're certainly twisted  :P

Or a prodigy ;)

I think it's a waste of money.

There should be "churches" for that. Why combine it with football?

You don't see a praying room at the bakers or in swim-stadiums what ever..

I saw the post om MFC fb page .. people called it racism to be against it .. That's too stupid for me.. Racism is not against religions :D

Well said that man.

What's the problem with having a prayer room? Does it have a negative impact on yours or anyone else's life?

And the cost argument is easily explained, if it attracts lots of new fans then it pays for itself.

There was obviously a call for it otherwise they wouldn't have made it.

I'd much rather be part of a diverse, forward thinking and inclusive football club than any other.

It's there, it doesn't impact on your life, move on.

I'd much rather be part of a diverse, forward thinking and inclusive football club than any other.

I don't have a problem with it being there.. It doesn't impact my life, true dat. 

But I still have an opinion, that it is taking extra care of a special group's spare time and not others.

But let's close it here .. The discussion not the room :D

I don't have a problem with it being there.. It doesn't impact my life, true dat. 

But I still have an opinion, that it is taking extra care of a special group's spare time and not others.

It's your opinion that religion is a spare time activity, a hobby if you will.. 

But people's religion isn't necessarily something they practice in their spare time. It can be their life and it defines them as a human being.

Gambling is a hobby, something being done in people's spare time, but would you object to the kiosks in and around football stadiums? 

I know we are never going to agree on this my Danish friend so we shall draw a line under it. Agree to disagree. Move forward in love and harmony  :heart:

If the club had any vision they'd open a semen donor clinic at the Riverside to boost the fan numbers in the coming years. Might even pave the way for a special boro donor kids section in the stands. Now that's a visionary thought.

If the club had any vision they'd open a semen donor clinic at the Riverside to boost the fan numbers in the coming years. Might even pave the way for a special boro donor kids section in the stands. Now that's a visionary thought.

I would NOT want to go in that room :(

You'd get your own private booth during half time :cheese:

You would not want to "come" in that room?  :oops:

But people's religion isn't necessarily something they practice in their spare time. It can be their life and it defines them as a human being.

Gambling is a hobby, something being done in people's spare time, but would you object to the kiosks in and around football stadiums? 

I know we are never going to agree on this my Danish friend so we shall draw a line under it. Agree to disagree. Move forward in love and harmony  :heart:

We close it after this, I swear :P  

If it is for people going to matches (which is in their spare time) then I don't have anything against it. 

But for the employees to go and pray several times a day during a working day... That is not something I am for. 

On the other hand, if the believers up to now have prayed in bathrooms etc. - Then it is a better solution with the room of prayers. 

But again I don't like the idea that the "believers" have better rights than non-believers. 

If I told my boss, that I found Allah or Shiva and i from know on must pray several times during a working day, I am sure i wouldn't keep my job. That's why I think religion shouldn't be something that got special treatment at a working place. If a working day is 7 hours a day approximately, then there is 17 other spare time hours for praying and other hobbies (tongue in cheek) ;P

We close it after this, I swear :P  

If it is for people going to matches (which is in their spare time) then I don't have anything against it. 

But for the employees to go and pray several times a day during a working day... That is not something I am for. 

On the other hand, if the believers up to now have prayed in bathrooms etc. - Then it is a better solution with the room of prayers. 

But again I don't like the idea that the "believers" have better rights than non-believers. 

If I told my boss, that I found Allah or Shiva and i from know on must pray several times during a working day, I am sure i wouldn't keep my job. That's why I think religion shouldn't be something that got special treatment at a working place. If a working day is 7 hours a day approximately, then there is 17 other spare time hours for praying and other hobbies (tongue in cheek) ;P

wtf is this mess