oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

I can remember the two red cards but cant recall if they both got overturned. The one I was thinking about was the one where he pushed someone in the face off the ball. Cant remember if the one v villa was successfully appealed.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

I just looked, his Villa one was upheld.

It was Gestede that I was thinking of, he had his over turned Feb last year.

So that's 3 of our last 4 straight reds I think.

The irony being that of the bunch Traore's vs Villa was probably the softest.

No idea how his one vs Sunderland was rescinded when he swung an arm at their lad.

I just looked, his Villa one was upheld.

It was Gestede that I was thinking of, he had his over turned Feb last year.

So that's 3 of our last 4 straight reds I think.

The irony being that of the bunch Traore's vs Villa was probably the softest.

No idea how his one vs Sunderland was rescinded when he swung an arm at their lad.

The Sunderland one is the one where he was supposedly poked in the eye right? I wonder if that played into it in the end, because looking back on it now, yeah, that does seem incredible in hindsight that it got over turned.

Sky have published a top 50 players this season in the championship based on statistics (power ranking).

There isn't a single boro player in the top 50. That goes to show how we are in a totally false position based on performance

Sky have published a top 50 players this season in the championship based on statistics (power ranking).

There isn't a single boro player in the top 50. That goes to show how we are in a totally false position based on performance

Nobody could convince me that Randolph is not a*** the top 50 players in the championship

Nobody could convince me that Randolph is not a*** the top 50 players in the championship

If there's been a better keeper than Randolph in this league I'd like to know who it is, because they must have been brilliant.

If there's been a better keeper than Randolph in this league I'd like to know who it is, because they must have been brilliant.

Amen to that.

Amen to that.

Are there any other keepers in the list? If not then maybe their ranking system is skewed against keepers. If there are then maybe their ranking system is just crap.

Boltons fate tomorrow could have a big impact on us judging by this tweet. It puts a lot of teams within a couple of points of us, even closer than it already is. It puts Bristol within 4 points with 2 games in hand and puts derby above us.

Boltons fate tomorrow could have a big impact on us judging by this tweet. It puts a lot of teams within a couple of points of us, even closer than it already is. It puts Bristol within 4 points with 2 games in hand and puts derby above us.

I’m fairly sure that at this late stage of the season that points would not be expunged. I think three points would be awarded to the teams who have yet to play Bolton so it would be to our advantage. But more realistic would be the EFL providing the funds to help them finish the season so that there could be no objections either way