oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

10 hours ago, TLF10 said:

No offence to any DR Congo fans on here but been wanting them to lose so we get Britt back sooner rather than later. 

How very dare you, banned for life!

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Foogle said:

How long will he be away after they finish the tournament, will it be a quick turnaround to Preseason or will Britt have an extra week or so off?

Suppose it depends on whether he had some holiday before joining up with Congo. I imagine it will be 2-3 weeks from now.

Just now, Borodane said:

Suppose it depends on whether he had some holiday before joining up with Congo. I imagine it will be 2-3 weeks from now.

He had posted quite a few holiday photos so assume he wont be given a massive break, will probably be back when the rest of the team are back from Austria?

I thought it was Congos last game yesterday. Turns out they have another game. Think it'll be at least three weeks before he is back especially if the end up progressing from the group.

6 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

What formation do we think Woodgate will go? 

I reckon 4 2 3 1

I dont think so.. think that would involve too many signings - wed need 3 starting players (2 wingers and a number 10)  plus at least 2 back ups to ensure that we can have consistency when we have injuries and suspension. that on top of probably looking for a striker and 2 full backs it doesnt seem that likely to me. Plus I think wing will be very important to us and for me he is best suited as the most advanced of a midfield 3 rather than behind a striker.

433 or 352 for me.

12 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I dont think so.. think that would involve too many signings - wed need 3 starting players (2 wingers and a number 10)  plus at least 2 back ups to ensure that we can have consistency when we have injuries and suspension. that on top of probably looking for a striker and 2 full backs it doesnt seem that likely to me. Plus I think wing will be very important to us and for me he is best suited as the most advanced of a midfield 3 rather than behind a striker.

433 or 352 for me.

I sense 4.3.3 too NB. It is formation most teams adapt who play the high press jW alluded to wanting to play. Plus as u said given our current playing staff a 4.2.3.1 would require a lot of change.

• Like 1