oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

16 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

At the meet and greet. We get to ask questions soon. But so far 

Woody says promotion is the aim this season , definatley more signings, the coaching team have a real connection and you can sense everything and everyone is moving on the same page. Woodgate says he won't be one of these managers who plays for a point he will attack every team. His standout player from pre season is Hayeden Coulson again reiterated he can play Lb, lw, rw. He mentioned he suggested to Pulis last year that Hayden could play but Pulis wasn't interested so sent him on loan which Woody admitted Hayden didn't do well on loan. 

Top man Dan. That is great. Thank you. Look forward to rest of your write up

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Yet again the Boro live or Riverside live fails to work so the pre-match press conference cant be watched. Another waste of my £117. Likely not work for the 1st match either at which point I will want a refund. I had refunds for the last 6 matches last season, but on the strength of it being new and improved then i bought it again. I should have known!

5 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Yet again the Boro live or Riverside live fails to work so the pre-match press conference cant be watched. Another waste of my £117. Likely not work for the 1st match either at which point I will want a refund. I had refunds for the last 6 matches last season, but on the strength of it being new and improved then i bought it again. I should have known!

Is it meant to work for the press conference? The press conference is on Facebook.

7 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

The press conferences are just live streamed on Facebook, it’s not riverside live or anything...

I’d imagine the matches will be a completely different setup all together, hopefully it works well this year.

• Like 1
Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

The press conferences are just live streamed on Facebook, it’s not riverside live or anything...

I’d imagine the matches will be a completely different setup all together, hopefully it works well this year.

Well if that is the case, then its a little bit more reassuring, although it still doesnt suggest that they have totally mastered technology. Thank you though for your reply.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, thatoldchestnut said:

It won’t work for the Luton game as it’s live on TV ?

• Like 3

The scandinavian streaming platform VIAPLAY shows a lot of championship football. I bought membership last year and I watched like 10 Boro games on there and plenty of other games. Most games have the English commentators. 

For the full packet including films and series and loads of sports (UFC,NFL, NBA, PL, Championship, FA CUP, Champions League, golf and plenty more) I give approx 30 £ a month - A bit expensive, but really really good quality and games from the championship every round!

Ask for more info or google it ? 

Squad numbers for the new season

1. Tomas Mejias

3. George Friend

4. Dani Ayala

5. Ryan Shotton

6. Dael Fry

7. Marcus Tavernier

8. Adam Clayton

9. Britt Assombalonga

10. Marcus Browne

11. Ashley Fletcher

14. Rudy Gestede

16. Jonny Howson

17. Paddy McNair

21. Marvin Johnson

22. George Saville

23. Darren Randolph

25. Nathan Wood

26. Lewis Wing

27. Marc Bola

28. Sam Stubbs

29. Djed Spence

31. Paddy Reading

32. Stephen Wearne

33. Hayden Coulson

34. Connor Malley

36. Stephen Walker

37. Ben Liddle

40. Zach Hemming

41. Rumarn Burrell

42. Aynsley Pears

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/squad-numbers-for-201920-season

• Like 1
Just now, northern boro said:

Squad numbers for the new season

1. Tomas Mejias

3. George Friend

4. Dani Ayala

5. Ryan Shotton

6. Dael Fry

7. Marcus Tavernier

8. Adam Clayton

9. Britt Assombalonga

10. Marcus Browne

11. Ashley Fletcher

14. Rudy Gestede

16. Jonny Howson

17. Paddy McNair

21. Marvin Johnson

22. George Saville

23. Darren Randolph

25. Nathan Wood

26. Lewis Wing

27. Marc Bola

28. Sam Stubbs

29. Djed Spence

31. Paddy Reading

32. Stephen Wearne

33. Hayden Coulson

34. Connor Malley

36. Stephen Walker

37. Ben Liddle

40. Zach Hemming

41. Rumarn Burrell

42. Aynsley Pears

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/squad-numbers-for-201920-season

No number 2 listed ???

20 hours ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Well if that is the case, then its a little bit more reassuring, although it still doesnt suggest that they have totally mastered technology. Thank you though for your reply.

I used riverside-live last season, after the first few rocky games I never had a single problem with it.