oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

4 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Just got an email through from MFC, effectively saying anyone effected by ticket collections last Saturday will be able to get a ticket for a future home game free of charge. 

Very good gesture by the club in my opinion. Frustrating on the day to miss half of the 1st half. But this is a good idea to rectify the issue.

Is it collection only? ?

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Just got an email through from MFC, effectively saying anyone effected by ticket collections last Saturday will be able to get a ticket for a future home game free of charge. 

Very good gesture by the club in my opinion. Frustrating on the day to miss half of the 1st half. But this is a good idea to rectify the issue.

Just to add to this, I have also been called by MFC and they have explained the above.

• Like 1

Absolutely horrible clash of heads in the u23s results in a 15 minute stoppage of play, as both players were taken away on a stretcher. Jack Robinson the unfortunate player for boro.

Really hope the 2 lads are alright. The collision was so loud you could hear the impact on the other side of the pitch.  ?

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Packing up to move house next week and came across this beauty whilst I was packing. 

Anyone else ever had a job @ the Boro

IMG_20190818_125539.jpg

Spent the last two seasons working for the club as their audio descriptive commentator for blind and partially sighted supporters... Best job ever, despite having to put up with Pulisball ?

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Sarumite said:

Spent the last two seasons working for the club as their audio descriptive commentator for blind and partially sighted supporters... Best job ever, despite having to put up with Pulisball ?

That's cool that, mate ?

I guess you commentate more like the radio guys than the TV ones?

12 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Packing up to move house next week and came across this beauty whilst I was packing. 

Anyone else ever had a job @ the Boro

IMG_20190818_125539.jpg

Me! Bar staff haha

On 8/16/2019 at 1:46 PM, DanFromDownSouth said:

Sake....I got an email from the club saying as I managed to watch the whole game they are sending me free tickets to 2 free games as compensation..

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Changing Times said:

That's cool that, mate ?

I guess you commentate more like the radio guys than the TV ones?

Essentially, yes. 

I'd like to think with none of the nonsense that you often get with radio commentaries. I describe exactly what's happening, very little time for fluffy stuff. It's more like the original radio commentaries before personality started to get in the way of things ?

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Sarumite said:

Essentially, yes. 

I'd like to think with none of the nonsense that you often get with radio commentaries. I describe exactly what's happening, very little time for fluffy stuff. It's more like the original radio commentaries before personality started to get in the way of things ?

Can we swap you for the commentator on BBC Tees? ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Duvel said:

Can we swap you for the commentator on BBC Tees? ?

BBC Tees have a perfectly good commentator.. just a shame it's Rob Law and not Mark 'I love a cliche and club nickname and talk about anything but the game' Drury 

I don't think I'd go down too well either, with my southern accent and all.. long commute too as back in the land of over priced houses ?