oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Stoke are set to appoint Michael O'Neill as their new manager tomorrow. Will take over once next weeks internationals are done with.

Got me thinking that Stoke were very keen on Paddy when we signed for him. Wonder if they come in for him in Jan now O'Neill their boss. I accept i could be putting 2 and 2 togerher and getting 5 here mind...

If the link there is supposed to be the Irish one, you've got the wrong manager mate. Mick McCarthy manages the RoI, O'Neill manages Saville and McNair for Northern Ireland. Not to say Randolph definitely won't be a target but O'Neill coming in probably won't affect it that much.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Oh hahaha, never mind, my bad @TLF10😂

Lol no worries pal. As @Blanco said i was referring to McNair. From the top of my head I can't think of any other Paddy in either the current Northern Ireland or ROI set up bar our own Paddy.

• Like 2
On 11/7/2019 at 4:30 PM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm saying the club are ready to push him out of the door as he's our only saleable asset and are keeping him from playing because they see Pears as his successor.

Playing with Pears on the bench.. looks like you're a bit wrong

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Thankfully, aye. Still think we'll sell in January.

Possibly, but I think people will need to give us good value. Same goes for any player. I think Randoloh, McNair and possibly Wing are the only players who's get any interest

Next batch of games that takes us to Christmas.

What is everyone's prediction / views on an acceptable points return from the following 7 games:

Hull (H)
Barneley (H)
Leeds (A)
Charlton (H)
Forest (A)
Swansea (A)
Stoke (H)

I would take 10pts. 3 wins and a draw. Yesterday was encouraging but its now 9 games without a win and we really need to start winning.

25 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

What is everyone's prediction / views on an acceptable points return from the following 7 games:

Hull (H)
Barneley (H)
Leeds (A)
Charlton (H)
Forest (A)
Swansea (A)
Stoke (H)

I would take 10pts. 3 wins and a draw. Yesterday was encouraging but its now 9 games without a win and we really need to start winning.

Lets hypothetically say we show as much fight and determination that we did against Qpr in them games, then id go with -

Hull (h) Loss

barnsley (h) Win 

Leeds (a) First away win

Charlton (h) Draw

Forest (a) Loss

Swansea (a) Loss

Stoke (h) Win

11 hours ago, TLF10 said:

Hull (H)
Barneley (H)
Leeds (A)
Charlton (H)
Forest (A)
Swansea (A)
Stoke (H)

Personally I think we will lose all 3 of the away games but all 4 of the home games are entirely winnable. 2 wins 2 draws for me

Not sure what order though.

If I was to predict with my head and not heart I would say we will get 9pts and 9pts is minimum I wouls want. How they come I don't care but my prediction is as follows:

Hull: Draw

Barnsley: Win

Leeds: Lose

Charlton: Win

Forest: Lose

Swansea: Draw (see a similar game to QPR)

Stoke: Draw