• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Not sure I've see enough to think we're about to start winning games... still probably would have lost on Saturday without their huge defensive error. On current form would expect 6 points from those fixtures. One win, three draws. 

If Hull (H) or Barnsley (H) is a convincing win then I might feel more optimistic. 

It'll be weird having a full ground and no booing 😕

Leaked Set List

For Reasons Unknown - Why did we give Woodgate the job?  Why did we give Pulis the job?  Why did we sign Gestede, Saville etc etc.

Jenny Was A Friend of Mine - For Red Rocket.

All These Things That I've Done - Gibson wondering why he's getting criticism.

Mr Brightside - Woodgate, nailed on.

Somebody Told Me - For Denzel and Diggerlad.

When You Were Young - For all of the old fogies on here, which reminds me, where's Billy, he hasn't posted for months?

Smile Like You Mean it - For Britt although I suppose it should be Don't Smile.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It'll be weird having a full ground and no booing 😕

Leaked Set List

For Reasons Unknown - Why did we give Woodgate the job?  Why did we give Pulis the job?  Why did we sign Gestede, Saville etc etc.

Jenny Was A Friend of Mine - For Red Rocket.

All These Things That I've Done - Gibson wondering why he's getting criticism.

Mr Brightside - Woodgate, nailed on.

Somebody Told Me - For Denzel and Diggerlad.

When You Were Young - For all of the old fogies on here, which reminds me, where's Billy, he hasn't posted for months?

Smile Like You Mean it - For Britt although I suppose it should be Don't Smile.

Not to mention the surprise lesser known songs;

On Top - How Woodgate see us in the league table (apparently)  

Why do I keep counting - when we’re 5-0 down at half time against barnsley

A crippling blow - when it’s 8-0 at full time at Barnsley

Everything will be alright - Woodgates presser after Barnsley 

Show you How - Pulis comes back as Woody’s “advisor”

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

I see the killers concert has sold out. Can anybody make an educated guess as to what that will be worth to the club in £?

I don't know if this is an educated guess or just a guess but you can probably make a basic estimate.  Say 30,000 tickets with an average ticket price of £100 gives you £3m in total revenue.  The band probably get around 80% of that so that leaves about 600k left over.  No idea what the costs of putting it on are but that has to come out of the 600k.  However, all the food and drink sales would go to the club minus whatever those costs are obviously and I would assume they'll set higher prices than those at Boro games.  I'd say it's likely to be less than £1m but that really is guesswork.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I don't know if this is an educated guess or just a guess but you can probably make a basic estimate.  Say 30,000 tickets with an average ticket price of £100 gives you £3m in total revenue.  The band probably get around 80% of that so that leaves about 600k left over.  No idea what the costs of putting it on are but that has to come out of the 600k.  However, all the food and drink sales would go to the club minus whatever those costs are obviously and I would assume they'll set higher prices than those at Boro games.  I'd say it's likely to be less than £1m but that really is guesswork.

maths GIF