• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Just now, northern boro said:

Dijksteel out for 4-weeks - Knee operation needed
Assombalonga 50/50 for Leeds - Ankle injury
Paddy McNair - Doubtful for Leeds

That’s probably Saville in for McNair. I feel like Assombalonga will probably play

I thought this was Saville's third match out for Leeds, oh well, woohoo, he's back in the fold, that guy who does things on a football pitch.

I'd rather bring Clayton into the midfield than Saville though.

Though given Britt's injury he may well bring Saville in anyway to avoid having to play O'Neill up top.

If Britt is out then it would make a lot of sense to play 5-4-1 with Tavernier, Clayton, Saville and Wing in midfield behind Fletcher in strike; akin to how Newcastle set up. We could have Tavernier and Wing as the two creative, attack-minded midfielder of the CMs closest to the flanks, and give them the license to get forward when we’re in possession. We’re missing Randolph and loads of key defenders so us playing that formation would at least help protect our patched up team. If there is any risk to Assombalonga then I would much rather we save him for the games after Leeds.

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

What number will Ireland be in Saturdays EURO Finals draw? 👹🤪😁

Naughty SD.... I think you will find that they will be there as playoff team B along with Slovakia Bosnia and Northern Ireland 

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Naughty SD.... I think you will find that they will be there as playoff team B along with Slovakia Bosnia and Northern Ireland 

Don't hate me, Sir Blanco... It is just friendly banter 😛 

I am not evil like CT 😛 

On a serious note, I DO hope that Ireland will qualify. 😉 

Just now, SmogDane said:

Don't hate me, Sir Blanco... It is just friendly banter 😛 

I am not evil like CT 😛 

On a serious note, I DO hope that Ireland will qualify. 😉 

😂 all good fun my Danish friend 😂

Ireland have to win two away games in a row. I can’t see that happening unfortunately 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Genuine question here:

If Ireland fail to qualify, but Northern Ireland qualify .. Would Irish people then cheer for NI? 

I would 

• Like 1

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/patrick-bamford-didnt-really-want-17340164

Bamford didn't want to leave, according to Woody.

phoenix wright ace attorney GIF

Hmmmm.

phoenix wright GIF

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/pulis-adama-traore-discussions-patrick-14985340

phoenix wright GIF

Bamford's departure

"A lot of things have been said about Patrick, he had two/three years left on his contract. If he wanted to stay all he had to say was I didn't want to go.

"We weren't shoehorning him out of the club. He's got a contract, he still had years left.

"You can't push people out. Players have got to want to go, Patrick wanted to go.

"We've got a good deal, we want players who want to be at this football club and we'll go from there."

attorney GIF

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/patrick-bamford-didnt-really-want-17340164

Bamford didn't want to leave, according to Woody.

phoenix wright ace attorney GIF

Hmmmm.

phoenix wright GIF

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/pulis-adama-traore-discussions-patrick-14985340

phoenix wright GIF

Bamford's departure

"A lot of things have been said about Patrick, he had two/three years left on his contract. If he wanted to stay all he had to say was I didn't want to go.

"We weren't shoehorning him out of the club. He's got a contract, he still had years left.

"You can't push people out. Players have got to want to go, Patrick wanted to go.

"We've got a good deal, we want players who want to be at this football club and we'll go from there."

attorney GIF

I appreciate the Phoenix Wright gifs. Top work. 👍👍