• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Thought this was interesting..... Championship table at the start of the decade. 

I can't believe where some of these teams are now! Also that it was that long ago we got relegated alongside Newcastle and West Brom with them bouncing straight back-up with Blackpool 😮. Ironically forgot that in 2009, while we were being relegated from the PL, Norwich and Southampton dropped into League 1.  

image.thumb.png.1062b0d5bd6169c7f94003475b8ee4b9.png

17 hours ago, Changing Times said:

It won't be long and we'll be able to re-visit some of those fine clubs 😬

I like this new positive you, thinking we'll get promoted to visit Palace, Watford and Newcastle again! 🤪

8 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Paddy McNair's red card appeal has been rejected. He will miss games against Stoke City, Huddersfield Town and West Brom.

Paddy leaving Rockliffe today for an extended break:

santa dog mood GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1