oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

4 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I've always thought it was obvious that it was spin that they were Woodgate's first choice targets.

I notice Marc Bola has liked the post confirming that Bevington is getting sacked.

Does that mean that he wishes he hadn't signed for us?

• Like 1
  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

Hold on a second.  Are you saying that the now infamous PowerPoint presentation never happened and that Woodgate didn't have Bola, Browne and Dijksteel pencilled in as our priority signings?  Why would the club lie to us and toy with our emotions like this 😭

I am saying I'm not sure the club own a projector for said presentation. Cost cutting etc

2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Does that mean that he wishes he hadn't signed for us?

At this point who cares? He cost little and isn’t half the player of George or even Coulson.

on the DoF.. I think it’s good Woody is involved. You’d rather someone he can work with and shares similar ideas.

A friend sent me this, I think its from some Charlton fan on Twitter. They were using it to show how unsustainable their goalscoring was (very high chance conversion, very low chance creation) but at the other end of the table there is massive room for improvement for Boro. Start scoring some of those chances and the points will come. 

2019-12-24.png

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I am saying I'm not sure the club own a projector for said presentation. Cost cutting etc

Apparently the story that Woody did a PowerPoint presentation isn't true. He used crayons. 

• Haha 1

Interesting tweet from the ponce... tends to know bits and pieces. 

"The club aren’t seeking a replacement for Bevington because Kenyon is back in the fold. Expect to see him in that stands again I’m the next few weeks ..."

What a coup it would be to get Kenyon as a dof style figure.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

"The club aren’t seeking a replacement for Bevington because Kenyon is back in the fold. Expect to see him in that stands again I’m the next few weeks ..."

Suggests there will be a big change in my opinion. Doubt he’d be back if not considering the lack of money we seem to have

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Suggests there will be a big change in my opinion. Doubt he’d be back if not considering the lack of money we seem to have

Well it's well documented that Gibson and Kenyon are friends. Could be doing it as a favour to him while he co continues his own business ventures. Could also be just in an advisory role like when we appointed karanka.

58 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Have to be honest ponce is VERY well connected