oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

In the Derby game Spence recorded a top speed of 36 kmph and Coulson 35 kmph. Rocket speed on the flanks there. Traore has the record in the prem with 37,5kmph, but his accelleration is probably on a different level. So great to have some quick players in the team.

• Like 3
  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

In the Derby game Spence recorded a top speed of 36 kmph and Coulson 35 kmph. Rocket speed on the flanks there. Traore has the record in the prem with 37,5kmph, but his accelleration is probably on a different level. So great to have some quick players in the team.

They're both capable of beating a man too, with Coulson, Spence, Tav and Roberts we don't look so one dimensional in the build up.

• Like 1

Bit of a cherry picked stat, but Tav is 2nd of players 20 years old or younger in terms of key passes in the Champo this season.

I know it's a little arbitrary what is often considered a key pass, but thought I'd throw it up here anyway.

3 hours ago, Brunners said:
Bit of a cherry picked stat, but Tav is 2nd of players 20 years old or younger in terms of key passes in the Champo this season.

I know it's a little arbitrary what is often considered a key pass, but thought I'd throw it up here anyway.

On that list Gallagher just got recalled by Chelsea from Charlton and sent straight back out to Swansea. 

Couple nice interviews over the last few days in the Gazette with Fry & Coulson.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dael-fry-middlesbrough-bad-patch-17590576

Dael Fry on his Middlesbrough 'bad patch' & his desire to 'step up and take responsibility'

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hayden-coulson-middlesbrough-breakthrough-contract-17592528

Hayden Coulson on his Middlesbrough breakthrough, contract delight & importance of staying grounded

Just in case anyone hasn't seen them yet! Both pretty interesting reads.

• Like 2

Got into a conversation about "scores that are not likely to be repeated" and apart from the 8-1 against City and the Chelsea 7-2, a few other were thrown in such as beating Arsenal 5-0 then someone said we once beat Bayern Munich 9-1 about 100 years ago...never heard anyone talk about this and I am fairly certain that it would be before German football had a "national" league, but now it is like saying West Auckland beat Juventus 6-1..   

19 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Got into a conversation about "scores that are not likely to be repeated" and apart from the 8-1 against City and the Chelsea 7-2, a few other were thrown in such as beating Arsenal 5-0 then someone said we once beat Bayern Munich 9-1 about 100 years ago...never heard anyone talk about this and I am fairly certain that it would be before German football had a "national" league, but now it is like saying West Auckland beat Juventus 6-1..   

I agree the trouble football now is it's too capatlism only clubs with mega rich owners win trophies and the premiership. I believe salary caps should be introduced every club in each division should only be allowed to spend that amount on a squad therefore will mean clubs are on equal parity. However would require uefa across Europe to do it otherwise English clubs would lose out.