• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Morrison has fallen out with Woody already...

Is it because he's not playing? Because looking at the way we've played since he joined, I wouldn't be surprised.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Me too, however I am just struggling to see how we could fund it.

Would it not be as simple as whatever we get for Britt would be spent on Toney? £8-10m sounds about right for what we’d sell Britt for. I’d guess Toney would be on less wages, plus gestede will be gone. So a saving on wages and no more payments for Britt would mean a better financial position ‘in theory’.

There's a long and in depth interview with Steve Gibson in the Gazette, Woodgate's going nowhere, even though Gibson's very aware and worried about the threat of relegation.

Good interview, but I think it shows the precarious situation we're in when he's having to speak publicly.

Sounds like there's a lot riding on us staying up and shifting the out of contract players.

Edited by TeaCider24
10 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Long and in depth interview with Steve Gibson in the Gazette, Woodgate's going nowhere.

Utterly depressing.  None of this Woodgate’s fault apparently. He’s fully behind him and believes in his vision. We just need the players to keep us up, then get a whole new team in seems to be the message. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

There's a long and in depth interview with Steve Gibson in the Gazette, Woodgate's going nowhere, even though Gibson's very aware and worried about the threat of relegation.

Good interview, but I think it shows the precarious situation we're in when he's having to speak publicly.

Sounds like there's a lot riding on us staying up and shifting the out of contract players.

So in other words I will fall on my own sword and I do not give a tinkers cuss what any of you think.

Don't you just love an articulate and well thought out presser from the Chairman? One that explains all and a rallying call to the masses.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lord_Moose said:

Is there really anything In there that surprises anyone? I think any of us could have written that.

Yeah, I genuinely thought he was going to sack Woodgate if we lost tonight but it's reading like he'll let him take us down to League One and try to get us back up.

Not that I'm happy about that.

People have been whinging that he wasn't communicating, he now has.