oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Anyone know if there a u23 game during the week?

Be nice if Roberts can get 45 mins in to his legs before hopefully taking a place on bench v Swansea. Fry and George are also expected to be in full training tomorrow but dont think either really needs minutes. Fry been out for 4 weeks and George for 2 weeks. 

Think starting 11 will be same anyway bar any injuries. Fry and Roberts probs replace Spence and Nmecha on bench.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Does anyone feel that when the EFL finally decides if punishment to clubs that broke FFP will be rushed through just before an announcement is made that the season is being suspended and promotion and relegation are not taking place...

That way no appeals by multiple clubs to EFL, punishment accepted and once again Steve Gibson left looking like a mug.

I see article does not mention George as returning to training. Woodgate said he would be along with Fry and Roberts. Would struggle to make squad anyway at moment so should take his time in his recovery 

Boro players will no longer be at the MFC Foundation Day of Action community events planned for today and tomorrow.

Jonathan Woodgate's  pre-match press conference is moving from Rockliffe to the Riverside as of tomorrow.

Both of these changes are due to coronavirus.

31 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

image.png.74bcc0c2262ea79af5f3a9f2c0076527.png just done the EG predictor, just my best guesses

I had similar results, even when I was harsh on boro and took fewer points than expected.

Think the teams around us have a horrible run in and ultimately we will survive 

14 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

I had similar results, even when I was harsh on boro and took fewer points than expected.

Think the teams around us have a horrible run in and ultimately we will survive 

my thoughts as well, Barnsley have a awful run in