• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Quite frankly with the form Hull are in if we don't beat them we fully deserve to be relegated.

I imagine the others we play around us are thinking the same about us, haha! But yeah, if we can't beat Hull and assuming they continue their dreadful run in their next 2 games against Charlton and Brum, then truly you'd have to think that our chances of survival are significantly lower.

12 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Quite frankly with the form Hull are in if we don't beat them we fully deserve to be relegated.

Of all the games this is one I can imagine has a sting in it's tail simply due to how well we were doing against them at home and then all went Pete Tong!

If ever Johnson scores again this season this game is a must to try and make amends!

5 hours ago, estonpidge said:

my thoughts as well, Barnsley have a awful run in

I did this few weeks ago and had Wigan losing away to Leeds and WBA. They ended up beating both and taking 6 pts. Therefore i stopped looking at peoples run in and doing predictions as it always backfires on me. Haha.

However i would snap your hands off at 52pts. I just want us to get to 50pts as soon as possible because my nerves cant handle it if its  close run thing.

8 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/01947851/filing-history

Our newest accounts have been released.

I dont have a clue about these type of things but I do note that a "revaluation of land and properties" has occurred. 

Could anyone shed any light on what that means?

@DanFromDownSouth is usually the man for that kind of stuff. 

16 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/01947851/filing-history

Our newest accounts have been released.

I dont have a clue about these type of things but I do note that a "revaluation of land and properties" has occurred. 

Could anyone shed any light on what that means?

The Gazette have written a story about it but you probably need someone independent to scrutinise the figures properly. 

2 million profit in a season with parachute payments and big sales of Adama and Gibson for a combined 33 million. Thats roughly 68 million for those alone. 

Ouch this season's finances are going to hurt as we've only made a modest transfer income of around 9 million if figures on Transfermarkt are correct. We've obviously reduced wages but there will still be MASSIVE deficit. Can see even more cost cutting in the summer by selling some priced assets and replacing them with loans and cheap players.