oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

28 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Would be very very surprised if he plays another game for us being honest

Oh interesting you think he wont even be involved in the final 9 games as well.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

I note from the pictures both Patrick Roberts and Lukas Nmecha are missing. Maybe we are working on extending their loan deals? Dijksteel is also missing but I assume he is injured.

Who is lad at picture no.26? I know names are printed at top of each picture but with the way pictures load on my phone names do not appear in full on my phone and I am unable to scroll up

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I note from the pictures both Patrick Roberts and Lukas Nmecha are missing. Maybe we are working on extending their loan deals? Dijksteel is also missing but I assume he is injured.

Who is lad at picture no.26? I know names are printed at top of each picture but with the way pictures load on my phone names do not appear in full on my phone and I am unable to scroll up

Williams Kokolo, don't know much about him tbh, we got him from Sunderland: https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/teenager-williams-kokolo-leaves-sunderland-17904595

Yeah, it's strange that Morrison and Moukoudi are there but Roberts and Nmecha aren't, so it's not just loan signings in general being missing.

I suppose it's the same reason for both, given they share a parent club.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Sam Stubbs is back too - guess that makes sense as the Dutch league got cancelled right?

It would certainly be weird for him to stay with the Dutch club considering they are done for this season. He'll just be training with Boro ahead of the new season. We are after all paying him his wages. Good for him too as it gives him longer time to impress Woodgate. He probably won't be ilegible to play for us through.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

It would certainly be weird for him to stay with the Dutch club considering they are done for this season. He'll just be training with Boro ahead of the new season. We are after all paying him his wages. Good for him too as it gives him longer time to impress Woodgate. He probably won't be ilegible to play for us through.

Why not?

His loan has finished at Den Haag, and he's not played for any other club.

It's a peculiarity down to the season resuming in June, but I think he would be eligible.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Why not?

His loan has finished at Den Haag, and he's not played for any other club.

I would think his playing certificate isn't registered with Boro until the next registration window is open. You can only register players when that window is open.

Sam was recalled from his loan spell with Hamilton in January 2020 and he joined ADO Den Haag on loan until the end of the 2019/20 campaign. 

so he's already played for 2 clubs

Just now, estonpidge said:

Sam was recalled from his loan spell with Hamilton in January 2020 and he joined ADO Den Haag on loan until the end of the 2019/20 campaign. 

Aha, I'd forgotten that, my mistake.