oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

33 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Good point. I actually want to see Howson as a DM next year if he stays on.

I think he definitely has the skill sets to be superb in a DM role, good on the ball with a very good range of passing and is a very intelligent footballer

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Only those who've been in contact with them I think. So their family would have to isolate for 14 days to ensure they didn't have it. Once you have it, so long as you're over the symptoms, 7 days isolation is usually what's needed.

Would that include the players and staff that have been in contact with them?

Does anyone know who contracted it?

10 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I'm fairly sure it's only the player. There's been no contact training and it's all been outdoors.

1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

If one of the players has tested positive for COVID, as has been reported, do the rest of the squad have Isolate for 14 days?

I imagine if they were all tested and came back negative then they'll probably let them off; but you would think they probably should do.

1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

If one of the players has tested positive for COVID, as has been reported, do the rest of the squad have Isolate for 14 days?

100% the players who have been in contact with the player but it hasn't happened at any other club.

The government guidelines states anyone who has been in contact with someone for over a 15minute period regardless of symptoms or not. We all knew this wouldn't happen though to footballers.

16 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

100% the players who have been in contact with the player but it hasn't happened at any other club.

The government guidelines states anyone who has been in contact with someone for over a 15minute period regardless of symptoms or not. We all knew this wouldn't happen though to footballers.

Do you know who it is? Text or PM me

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Do you know who it is? Text or PM me

I wouldn't like to speculate given the circumstances. Also the name I was given could be wrong but I highly much doubt it.

Club apparently don't want the name leaking out.

3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I wouldn't like to speculate given the circumstances. Also the name I was given could be wrong but I highly much doubt it.

Burnley would go mad if it was Ben Gibson 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

So it is a player then? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Does anyone know who contracted it?

That would depend on how well the social distancing measures have been upheld...

5 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

The government guidelines state anyone who has been within 2 metres have to self isolate, training is still distanced so this wouldn't be an issue for any clubs