• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

Swansea kickoff now 12.30pm.

Any reason for that Brunners? As someone mentioned about Leeds and Cardiff, with no flights or hotels it makes it a tough travel for us.

Yeah we are at home but still very harsh on Swansea unless we agreed they can take all of rockcliffe hall the night before given it wont be in use?

Yes sorry I had it the wrong way around in my head. Tough on Swansea instead. I don’t understand why they would play it earlier than 3pm under the circumstances.

agree @Blanco. I assume Swansea are happy to do it mind.

Wont make much difference to Swansea as I assume they will be arriving here day before now. i cannot for life of me see why they would agree to a 12.30pm kick off and be travelling up here on day of the game.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

agree @Blanco. I assume Swansea are happy to do it mind.

Wont make much difference to Swansea as I assume they will be arriving here day before now. i cannot for life of me see why they would agree to a 12.30pm kick off and be travelling up here on day of the game.

Don't think they can book hotels. Leeds have the same issue going to Cardiff for 12.30pm

8 hours ago, Brunners said:

Don't think they can book hotels. Leeds have the same issue going to Cardiff for 12.30pm

Yep true but read a piece in EG other day saying there could be scope for teams to book out an entire hotel to themselves where considerable travel was involved. Think Newcastle still got away games at Bournemouth and Brighton left and as a result might look in to that. I imagine Swansea might as well as Leeds when they go to Cardiff.

15 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

They are staying at a hotel. Coming down tomorrow night. Kick off time has been moved to reduce the amount of time they stay in the hotel.

It seems weird that they'd move the kick off two and a half hours earlier in order to spend less time in the hotel, but then they'd come a week before the game 🙃

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
30 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It seems weird that they'd move the kick off two and a half hours earlier in order to spend less time in the hotel, but then they'd come a week before the game 🙃

Ah

Er

Oops

• Haha 2