oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

5 hours ago, Blanco said:

I don’t think that we’ve ever lost at 3 pm on a Wednesday during work time BU. Always look for the positives 😂

I was wondering if we'd played any games at that time during strikes in the 70's perhaps?  Before my time but I'm sure the old fogeys on here might remember?

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I was wondering if we'd played any games at that time during strikes in the 70's perhaps?  Before my time but I'm sure the old fogeys on here might remember?

Don’t be looking for negativity CT. I’m sure if we did we would have won them

2 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Speaking of Daniel Ayala 

I wanted to find his Instagram page, but ended up at another page belonging to a Danielley Ayala .. Wasn't disappointed 😄

Now all the players are going to be starting up an OnlyFans account

Speaking of Daniel Ayala 

I wanted to find his Instagram page, but ended up at another page belonging to a Danielley Ayala .. Wasn't disappointed 😄

That's just made my day 😅

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Speaking of Daniel Ayala 

That's just made my day 😅

It certainly gives us an insight into what SmogDane has been doing during the lockdown, as if we didn't know already 🤨

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It certainly gives us an insight into what SmogDane has been doing during the lockdown, as if we didn't know already 🤨

image.gif.3a6afa00e3f899f8f3739d66e1e4fb6b.gifShould we refer to him as FrogDane 😉

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

The club will be piping crowd noise in to the stadium during the match, which I'm glad to hear.

It works surprisingly well. 

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

It works surprisingly well. 

Yeah, I watched a few Barcelona matches and I was surprised by how much it improved the experience.

They just need to get the balance right, the Villa v Sheff U match has it too quiet so far.

2 minutes ago, oldman said:

I could hear 5 million viewers at home screaming it was over the f..king line.

As cleear as daylight .. A perfect good goal, if ya ask me