oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

21 minutes ago, oldman said:

I could hear 5 million viewers at home screaming it was over the f..king line.

Can’t believe the automated crowd noise didn’t start playing “You don’t know what you’re doing” when that goal wasn’t given 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

The club will be piping crowd noise in to the stadium during the match, which I'm glad to hear.

Will they play booing after 5 minutes when Clayton passes backwards?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hope Rudy stays for the 9 games. Showed some decent form v Forest and Charlton. Goal and Assist if i recall.

He is clearly leaving once season over given his injury record over last 3.5yrs and his wages. But i have no doubt if he as fit as he was pre covid-19 he can make a useful contribution.

Rudy showed more in our last 2 games than that Nmecha lad has since he joined in Jan

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Gestede doesn't want to play again according to someone on Comeonboro.

That’s not true. 

Everyone but Ayala are in. 

Friend & Howson the only ones likely to stay. Johnson to be offered a deal but unlikely to take it 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Lurker said:

That’s not true. 

Everyone but Ayala are in. 

Friend & Howson the only ones likely to stay. Johnson to be offered a deal but unlikely to take it 

Do you know if Roberts is fit and available to play on Saturday? 

8 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Robert's is fit but will pick and choose games he plays 

Dont mind that tbf. As long as he makes sure the games he plays in are match winning performances. Haha.

Feel JW will alternate between him and Tav on the wide right if he persists with the 4.2.3.1.

I took it too mean he and JW would work together in deciding which games are best for him to start as JW already said he will be managing Roberts carefully through the next 9 games.

Did not think it meant Roberts was going to be the new Rav or Boksic and just single handedly decided when he rocking up for a game

• Like 1