oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The point of bringing the hearing forward is to give them the deduction during the season. 

Either way there'll be an appeal. The deduction will be greater than 9 points for the reasons I've said above. 

The reason why they're saying all that is that's what they're hoping happens.

Heard if any other clubs are at risk, or just Wednesday?

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Lurker said:

The hearing was brought forward from July. 

The points deduction will be between 12-21 points.

It’s much more complex than the other dodgy stadium deals.

What they’ve done is fraud, sold the stadium to a company that didn’t exist when it was signed off in the annual accounts. No money changed hands as well.

I have no idea how they’ve managed to do it.

Now that is naughty 👎

It sounds like they haven't managed to do it though as you'd expect a criminal investigation never mind the EFL's one.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Had a complete change of mind we will be ok due to the mess others have got themselves into and that we are about to go on a five game unbeaten run.

My time machine recently finished allowed me to go into the future and I am pleased to report that all will be well.

I will not allow myself to tell you how next season finished

Sorry...how far through that bottle of whiskey did you say you got?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Will you at least confirm we score another goal? Or is 5 0-0 draws enough to save us?

Brunners there are goals I assure you and even some against us!

Start with two goals at Millwall😑

6 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Sorry...how far through that bottle of whiskey did you say you got?

I hate the stuff, the smell of whiskey makes me want to vomit but in answer to your question two tuuuuurds through😁

Seeing all the stuff that's gone on at Charlton, wouldn't be surprised if they aren't getting looked at as well....though it would be sad to see such a nice guy as Bowyer suffering...and the Allams deserve it for the way they have destroyed the hope their fans had five years ago   and Leeds should be deducted 80 points for Agent Woodgate and even worse, being Leeds .......and I'm not that keen on Fulham either......

3 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Seeing all the stuff that's gone on at Charlton, wouldn't be surprised if they aren't getting looked at as well....though it would be sad to see such a nice guy as Bowyer suffering...and the Allams deserve it for the way they have destroyed the hope their fans had five years ago   and Leeds should be deducted 80 points for Agent Woodgate and even worse, being Leeds .......and I'm not that keen on Fulham either......

We will be promoted based on your calculations OC. Maybe you should be our manager 🤪

52 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Good idea, Joe...but I would need Lindi St. Clair to get this lot into line.....and I think some of them would even be beyond her ...erm...skills... 

The scouts: "Sorry boss, Sean St. Ledger was as close as we could get! Close enough innit?!"

• Haha 1
Just now, DurhamRed said:

You know if Oxford lose tonight can Marcus Browne play again for us this season. As I much rather he is on than Johnson!

No he can't play for us again this season. The rule change only allows us to play those who have returned from clubs not involved in the league 1 and 2 play offs.  Even those not involved in play offs can only play for us if we would otherwise be unable to name a full team due to injuries (which seems to have been missed by some people). We wouldn't be able to play Bola at the moment either, because we can name a full team without him.

• Like 1