• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

The font and numbers look a mess but I guess thats what happens when you leave it to a 14 year old and his Xbox. I have no problem with the charity benefiting from it but numbers are there for reasons of clarity and identification not creative interpretation. I see no sense or reason why changing the font to something that looks out of the props department of a 1970's B movie enhances anything. Based on this the season after will be Wingdings presumably.

• Haha 1

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-neil-warnock-sent-steve-gibson-message-middlesbrough-future

The veteran boss has arrived on a initial deal until the end of the season. Both he and the club are publicly insisting that they have not talked about a long-term contract.

But we understand that Gibson has already told the former Sheffield United and Leeds boss he wants him to be in charge next season.

Now, as long as Boro survive, Warnock is set to have the option of staying on. In doing so, the veteran boss will be hoping to get Boro upwardly mobile. With eight career promotions to his name, Warnock will have ambitions for a ninth.

A source close to the situation confirmed to us: “The plan is for him to stay. The details have not been finalised but Middlesbrough have already made it clear they want him next season.”

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

21 cause it's for the 20/21 season.

If its a "1" then why is the top of it far wider than the lower part of it which is why it looks more a "7".

I agree by the way Brunners I do think it is supposed to be a "1" but the top part above the gap should have been the same width or with a gentle slope down the same width to only marginally wider as in the shape of a "1".

If its a "7" then there isn't much additional space to make the top of the "7" longer before it would infringe on the "2" before it?

Very poor design and very poorly thought out, no wonder there are no names in who passes these things.

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

And so the Gibson pendulum swings again.  Completely inexperienced manager to vastly experienced pensioner.  Golden thread to golden shower 🤦‍♂️

And after a year we rip it all up. Ohh hang on.. Woodgate will be Warnocks number two and then made manager again in a year's time 😂

Is there a club in the whole of England who can boast as miserable, depressing and unimaginative 12 months of managers as pulis to woodgate to warnock? I know were biased as boro fans and we see everything we do as either the best or the worst but I genuinely cant think of any other club at any other time that has been put through anything like it.