oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Perhaps worth mentioning as I didn't see it but there has been ~9,000 season ticket sales after the Gold Card members had their chance to purchase again, another ~1,500 to add to what we had before the deadline closed.

I do think I might send the ticket office an e-mail and ask them about how they're planning to deal with those who haven't renewed this year because of COVID, though. I'll be a bit peeved if I have to pay full-whack when we can all go back just because I don't want the risk of getting and/or passing on COVID. Though I guess the price could go up anyway given how this might affect the finances.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/hull-city-breaking-richie-smallwood-4414967

Well done to Richie Smallwood still crafting a career at a decent level by joining up with Hull, the homegrown boys still belong in Boro stuff to me damnit!

Also pretty sure one of Zach Hemming or Joe Fryer just had a trial at Blackpool because of his age and experience I'd guess it was Fryer but I'm not sure all I know is a Boro academy GK played the second half of their last friendly.

Just now, unclesmog said:

Before I read the answers I honestly thought the Prince Harry one was James Hewitt

Oooooo Oh Snap GIF

The opening 4 rounds of the Carabao cup will be played over 5 weeks from September 5th to 30th

Round 5 will take place just before Christmas on December 22nd and 23rd

The semi-finals will change to a one off match with the matches played at the ground of the team drawn out first

The final will take place on February 28th

The Championship season will have 13 mid week fixtures 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Also no FA Cup Replays this season. Makes sense.

All we need now is stop this Wembley for semi finals *** and we have a proper cup competition again 😀

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-fans-face-chanting--18770299

Middlesbrough fans 'face chanting & singing ban' when Riverside crowds return

I don’t think this ban is purely for Middlesbrough fans, I would imagine it is going to be implemented at all grounds. 

If fans are to be sat in silence, effectively barred and banned from expressing any verbal utterances then why have them back at all? Apart from 7,000 x £30 there doesn't seem any point to me. Maybe fans can be given a pre recorded "supporter console" where they can press:

Button 1. Cheer

Button 2. You are my Boro

Button 3. You don't know what you're doing

Button 4. Come on Boro

Button 5. Booo (there is a slight technical problem with this button at the moment)

Button 6. We are going up, say we are going up (available from early 2021)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3