• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Baffled that they've taken such bad quality photos, even more baffled that they're not even consistently bad.

Some are worse than others and the lighting seems to differ from photo to photo.

Yeah, but why isn't Britt smiling?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Baffled that they've taken such bad quality photos, even more baffled that they're not even consistently bad.

Some are worse than others and the lighting seems to differ from photo to photo.

Bauser took the pictures on his iPhone, we laid the club photographer off. Probably explains it. 

15 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Bauser took the pictures on his iPhone, we laid the club photographer off. Probably explains it. 

They can't afford iPhones anymore. Bausers new work phone is a Motorola Razr. 

This streaming situation is crazy they  aren't doing a online season pass so to watch every game online you got to pay £10. Hence will cost £460 for Championship games then for the cup's games your talking £500+ to stream every Middlesbrough game online 🤑. Insane. Yet people the way to get around this is get a VPN and you can get a season pass for $120 😂 or each match for $5 

Screenshot_20200902-155659~2.png

4 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

This streaming situation is crazy they  aren't doing a online season pass so to watch every game online you got to pay £10. Hence will cost £460 for Championship games then for the cup's games your talking £500+ to stream every Middlesbrough game online 🤑. Insane. Yet people the way to get around this is get a VPN and you can get a season pass for $120 😂 or each match for $5 

Screenshot_20200902-155659~2.png

Yeah I'll probably just pop to a foreign country to buy the season pass. It worked with the end of season games last year regardless, so seems the way to go again.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Yeah I'll probably just pop to a foreign country to buy the season pass. It worked with the end of season games last year regardless, so seems the way to go again.

This tweet reads like they're not doing any season pass? Are they definitely still doing the international pass?

6 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

This tweet reads like they're not doing any season pass? Are they definitely still doing the international pass?

I believe the international one still exists yes, although I haven't actually looked!

@Borodane or @SmogDane have you looked yet, can you still get one?

29 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I believe the international one still exists yes, although I haven't actually looked!

@Borodane or @SmogDane have you looked yet, can you still get one?

It doesn’t look like there will be season passes. There is absolutely no way I’m paying 10 quid often to watch one game on a stream. Might do the occasional important game if we are doing well but I’ll be sending a lot less money that way than last season. Screw you boro. 18 streamed games will cost the same as my season card here. 

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

It doesn’t look like there will be season passes. There is absolutely no way I’m paying 10 quid often to watch one game on a stream. Might do the occasional important game if we are doing well but I’ll be sending a lot less money that way than last season. Screw you boro. 18 streamed games will cost the same as my season card here. 

Wow, okay, figured it would still be the status quo for international viewers. That's mad...I guess they figure everyone would just do that if they had to watch streams anyway, but sucks to shaft the actual international viewers.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Wow, okay, figured it would still be the status quo for international viewers. That's mad...I guess they figure everyone would just do that if they had to watch streams anyway, but sucks to shaft the actual international viewers.

The trouble is, some people in the UK have used VPNs in the past and probably would do again.

There is a small minority that have ruined it for the rest of us through their own selfishness.

This country is going to the dogs and we are lumbered with the me me me generation. They think it’s all about them and they are ruining everything with their anti mask stance and their no deal Brexit!

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

The trouble is, some people in the UK have used VPNs in the past and probably would do again.

There is a small minority that have ruined it for the rest of us through their own selfishness.

This country is going to the dogs and we are lumbered with the me me me generation. They think it’s all about them and they are ruining everything with their anti mask stance and their no deal Brexit!

I still think you're ok, Brunners 👍