oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

I got in number 73, it opened the site then there was no option to buy anything. Not too sure what happened tbh 

The new "queue it" thing is weird but I suppose better than the usual free for all 

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Are there any Boro fans on here who are just Boro fans?  No second, third, fourth, Spanish, German, Danish, Martian, teams that they also support?

Nope, I'm a Boro fan and a Hashtag Utd fan, and AC Horsens of course, my number 1 love.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Are there any Boro fans on here who are just Boro fans?  No second, third, fourth, Spanish, German, Danish, Martian, teams that they also support?

There's nothing wrong with having a second club.

Especially if you're a Boro fan, takes the edge off a bit.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Wtf is Hashtag Utd?

They’re semi pro team from down south. Essex area if I remember Correctly. 

They’re fierce rivals are emoji rovers 😉

6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

There's nothing wrong with having a second club.

Especially if you're a Boro fan, takes the edge off a bit.

I didn't mean it like that, I just wondered.

Boro are your second club anyway, you're a Gooner.

Edited by Changing Times
Just now, Uwe said:

They’re semi pro team from down south. Essex area if I remember Correctly. 

They’re fierce rivals are emoji rovers 😉

I just googled it.  A *** youtube team, of course Brunners is a supporter 🙄🤦‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Football wise I keep an eye out for a few other teams results, but I wouldn't say I support them and I don't have a 2nd team.

Support Northampton Saints in the rugby, but bit like Boro they are playing awful at the moment. So it's not enjoyable to support as it stands.

Right now am I watching my local team FC Midtjylland play CL qualifiers v Young Boys Bern.. Good game, but 0-0 at half time.. 

I follow FCM, but am not active on the forum, and I don't watch many league games, even though we are Danish Champions... 

But I follow the Boro through ups and downs.. I watch all games possible, even on dodgy streams like yesterday... 

And oh, I reached 1000 upvotes here today 💪😎🤘

6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Are you also active on the Gunners forum? 

Nah, I just follow their results these days. I'm active on a predominantly non-football based forum which has a football section though where I discuss Arsenal (and Middlesbrough!)

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Right now am I watching my local team FC Midtjylland play CL qualifiers v Young Boys Bern.. Good game, but 0-0 at half time.. 

I follow FCM, but am not active on the forum, and I don't watch many league games, even though we are Danish Champions... 

But I follow the Boro through ups and downs.. I watch all games possible, even on dodgy streams like yesterday... 

And oh, I reached 1000 upvotes here today 💪😎🤘

So you don't go and watch much football then or do you watch smaller teams?

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So you don't go and watch much football then or do you watch smaller teams?

I go to like 10 FCM games live in a season... And between 1 and 4 Boro games in Non Corona times.. 

And Then the Odd National team game.. 

But most my games I watch on the tele.. What about you, mate? 

I only follow the Boro, born in the town so I'm eternally attached to it by the football club. Sorry to say I'd not live there again though. I watch the team in the Welsh Town I live in every now and then, only because I played for them for a while.