oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

50 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Just out of interest, why were very few people wearing masks inside the ground yesterday. Surely that should have been one of the rules of entry. It didnt really make us look good and may have reduced our chances of continuing the experiment with an increase in attendance. Had i been there I would never have done so without a mask on.

It wasn't mandatory to wear a mask in your seat.

Everyone was wearing a mask when moving around the stadium though.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Boro Banker said:

Just stumbled across this photo of Ross Turnbull, wouldn’t have recognised him if it wasn’t captioned, he’s only 35

624E4DE6-5701-4854-AF3B-0A1215A0C46C.jpeg

You mean

Premier league
Champions league

2x FA Cup

Europa League

and Super Cup winning Ross Turnbull

all this was achieved in his 7 starts for Chelsea 💪

7 minutes ago, Uwe said:

You mean

Premier league
Champions league

2x FA Cup

Europa League

and Super Cup winning Ross Turnbull

all this was achieved in his 7 starts for Chelsea 💪

6 trophies in 7 games? That must make him the most valuable player of all time 😂 

To think he started at the Boro 🤗

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

6 trophies in 7 games? That must make him the most valuable player of all time 😂 

To think he started at the Boro 🤗

Clinical 😉

1 hour ago, estonpidge said:

Who are we all going to choose? I reckon CT is nailed on to sponsor Johnson. 

23 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Who are we all going to choose? I reckon CT is nailed on to sponsor Johnson. 

🙂

A multimillion Pound business wants me to hand over some more cash to sponsor an employee?  Next time I'm in Tescos I'll ask about sponsoring my favourite shelf stacker as well 🙄

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/teenager-kavanagh-pens-first-pro-boro-contract

Callum Kavanagh signs a pro contract. Just a couple of months after signing up as a scholar. Gives an indication of how highly he is rated. 

Every U18 game I've caught recentlt (the latest 3 2 loss to Derby highlights are on their website) he looks a level above his age group.

U23s by christmas is my guess that's the test for me if he stands up to the test in the 23s I'd have him involved in next summers pre season he's good enough and big enough physically to get the fast track treatment if he stays injury free and keeps his feet grounded.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

Any word on how NW is doing with covid?

Nothing on the club website, or Twitter (that I've seen).

I'm guessing it'll stay quiet until his isolation period ends. I'm sure if it turned serious there would be another update.

8 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Every U18 game I've caught recentlt (the latest 3 2 loss to Derby highlights are on their website) he looks a level above his age group.

U23s by christmas is my guess that's the test for me if he stands up to the test in the 23s I'd have him involved in next summers pre season he's good enough and big enough physically to get the fast track treatment if he stays injury free and keeps his feet grounded.

Can definitely see him moving to u23s pretty sharpish. Might even be in a month or 2 if oneill/ walker head out on loan 

• Like 1