oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

3 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

Have we picked up on this at all?? 😬😬

If you're reading this Neil, please don't hurt me, I have a family!

@Changing Times is the one you want!

Screenshot_20201024-142057_Twitter.jpg

I bloody knew it was us he was reading!

He's mentioned reading messageboards like 10 times and not to blow the OneBoro horn but we are the main Boro forum. Neil Warnock on a charter flight to Newquay every week with unlimited data on his phone of course he takes a peak at what we're saying it just makes sense.

I'm not getting on his bad side I holiday down near his village every summer he could have me jumped if he catches me in his parish. Listen Neil if you're reading us talking about you reading us the person you're looking to beat up round the back of the bike sheds is Anthony Vickers aka @Changing Times

• Haha 2
  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

Sunderland youth teams must hate seeing Boro on the schedule.

Our U-18s put 4 past them, our U-23s beat them 6-0 and yesterday an U-17s team beat them 7-0. 

Its quite sad whats going on with the Sunderland youth teams. Just getting no funding at all and their best players are picked off by other teams (including us). 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Its quite sad whats going on with the Sunderland youth teams. Just getting no funding at all and their best players are picked off by other teams (including us). 

Suppose that says a lot about Mitch Curry ending up there then, for a while I thought he was supposed to be the next big thing.

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Sunderland youth teams must hate seeing Boro on the schedule.

Our U-18s put 4 past them, our U-23s beat them 6-0 and yesterday an U-17s team beat them 7-0. 

U17'S was 7-3 wasn;t it?

Hi all  

Wasn't really sure where to post this so please move or delete if it's in the wrong thread.

I've been feeling pretty rubbish about the greed in football and not being able to go to the match lately so had a bit of a typing session today looking at Boro's uptick in form, Warnock and Marske United's FA Cup run. 

https://t.co/d0O0VxLJev

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, ErimusFootball said:

Hi all  

Wasn't really sure where to post this so please move or delete if it's in the wrong thread.

I've been feeling pretty rubbish about the greed in football and not being able to go to the match lately so had a bit of a typing session today looking at Boro's uptick in form, Warnock and Marske United's FA Cup run. 

https://t.co/d0O0VxLJev

Fantastic read yet again. Well done 👍 @ErimusFootball

• Like 1

U23's win 3-1 against norwich to go top

Two Hayden Hackney penalties and a goal from Rumarn Burrell capped off a terrific second half showing from Graeme Lee's young charges.

They were trailing 1-0 at the break to a Tyrese Omotoye goal, but Burrell levelled on 65 minutes before Hackney converted from the spot twice in the last 15 minutes to wrap up the points.

Norwich were top going into the game, but Boro are now a point clear in pole position with a game in hand.

Like our U18s, our U23s are the leading goalscoresr in the Premier League with 16 from six outings so far this season. - the contrast to the 1st team couldn't be greater 😄 

• Like 3

You know Burrell I think he deserves a chance in the FA cup in January or even against Wycombe. As he seems to score lots for u23 is 19 so time for him to get a chance especially with us having limited attacking options