oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Can't find the feedback thread, but is anyone else having issues with these incredibly intrusive Microsoft Surface adverts?

Basically blocking me from clicking anything for 10 seconds at a time, whenever they pop up.

• Like 2
  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Can't find the feedback thread, but is anyone else having issues with these incredibly intrusive Microsoft Surface adverts?

Basically blocking me from clicking anything for 10 seconds at a time, whenever they pop up.

Yes I'm getting them too, I've sent an PM to @oneboro about this exact issue.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I just bumped the ads thread up for you, I think that's the one you mean 👍

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/gaffers-hospice-raffle-win-neil-warnocks-motm-trophy

Can enter a raffle to win Neil Warnock's Manager of the Month trophy, he's donated it to Butterwick Hospice and they're running a raffle for it. Have to say, with Butterwick Hospice being something close to my heart, this has put a bit of a smile on my face. Think this is terrific from the gaffer, personally.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Can enter a raffle to win Neil Warnock's Manager of the Month trophy, he's donated it to Butterwick Hospice and they're running a raffle for it. Have to say, with Butterwick Hospice being something close to my heart, this has put a bit of a smile on my face. Think this is terrific from the gaffer, personally.

He's my favourite Neil at the club 👍

17 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

More likely he just wanted rid of the cursed item as soon as possible. 😉

But yeah, its a nice gesture...fair play to him.

9 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Bunch of midweek game kick offs moved to 7pm, so make sure that you don't get caught out by thinking time is still 7.45

Is the reason for this so the games can't be on Sky redbutton thus maximising the money the club can make through the £10 passes?  As Sky is only able to show games on red button if they are 19:45 or 8 pm kickoff. 

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Don't think its been mentioned but it looks like 5 subs are returning for the championship, probably not for this weekend but the next is likely. 

It'll be interesting to see how Warnock avoids bringing Roberts on with two more substitutions available.

• Haha 4
20 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Don't think its been mentioned but it looks like 5 subs are returning for the championship, probably not for this weekend but the next is likely. 

Good it may mean we actually get too see Roberts!

Paddy starts for Northern Ireland for 3rd time in 6 days but this timr in a game that means f**k all for Northern Ireland tonight. Absolutely f**king ridiculous decision to start him and no wonder some clubs fume at International managers.

• Like 2