oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Paddy starts for Northern Ireland for 3rd time in 6 days but this timr in a game that means f**k all for Northern Ireland tonight. Absolutely f**king ridiculous decision to start him and no wonder some clubs fume at International managers.

Came on to say this, absolute joke considering he had to come off injured in one of those games too

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

I imagine McNair himself wants to play tonight, he'll have been asked. 

Northern Ireland have just failed to qualify for the Euros and been relegated in this international break, they'll want to end on a high.

On 11/17/2020 at 3:45 PM, BoroJake said:

Watmore signed until january

Be interesting to see if he gets played as a winger, wing back or wide forward...

Also interesting that according to the BBC article he's a forward, but his Wiki profile describes him as a winger. Given the amount of goals he's scored you'd think he's more a provider than a finisher.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

U23s 3 nil up at half time against Wolves at the moment. Goals from Joe Gibson, Hayden Hackney and Alberto Balde.

The second half is available to watch here

Yeah just seen we won 4-1 amazing top of the league 

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Talking about Boro on that EFL program for anyone interested.  Talking up Warnock, our defensive record, Dijksteel and McNair.

Was just watching that. So complementary it almost made me blush. (Also took me by surprise to realise that Paddy Mac is only 25) 

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Dijksteel is worth £4m now!

And Paddy most likely to be picked up by the premier league 

I'm going for the ones in bold type

18 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I understand about 50% of those words 🤷‍♂️

21 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Assombalonga streaming some 4 man Warzone quads on Twitch, if anyone cares.

https://www.twitch.tv/killerbeee92

By some weird coincidence , this came up as  a Youtube recommendation... weird