• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

According to companies house the boro CFO David Joyes has just had his appointment terminated.

Not sure how significant that is. Been at the club since 2018

Apparently we're hiring Pulis for the job. His salary will consist only of percentages of what we sell. What could go wrong?

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

According to companies house the boro CFO David Joyes has just had his appointment terminated.

Not sure how significant that is. Been at the club since 2018

We Still have Keith Lamb too

Listening to Warnock interview it sounds like Kebano was 1 of the 2 deals Warnock thought had had over the line at start of last seek. Talks about deal being dead in water but then came up again.

Just looking at u23 fixtures and there are 4 games this month. Hopefully tomorrow v Leeds goes ahead for sake of Fletch and Hall. Warnock said Mendez general fitness is very good but he needs football fitness so hopefully these 4 games this month give him a chance to get his match sharpness and be involved March onwards

Watching Spence against these U23’s has just reinforced my view on him. A lazy player who doesn’t seem bothered with not much talent. All he has is some pace.

Coulson is 10x as talented in my honest opinion.

Good to see Fletch get 90 hopefully can start soon. 

@DevKWat. Did Fletch and Hall both complete 90mins please?

You know other first teamers involved bar above two plus Spence and Coulson? Marv could do with some minutes imo. Not played much in last month

I cant seem to find a report for it anywhere on either clubs websites or social media outlets.