• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Sounds like Karen needs a pay rise, and @Humpty needs to put on his big boy pants and admit he's wrong:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/unbelievable-work-middlesbroughs-secretary-led-19874199

I’m as Happy as anyone that it’s been overturned. But if it hadn’t I could kind of seen why it hasn’t even though it would’ve annoyed me. 

The fact that Karen Nelson had to spend upwards of 8 hours graft putting together a whole dossier proved that it wasn’t as easy either way to prove/disprove and it could have gone either way. 

Also this “I told you so” stuff is childish as hell. We need to be a little bit more respectful of others opinions. But that’s just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2