oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

23 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Off the top of my head, he definitely saved us points in the Luton and Birmingham match, but they're both after your 10-15 games.

Careful mate, that level of detail is unappreciated by the thoroughly blasé Humpty.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Careful mate, that level of detail is unappreciated by the thoroughly blasé Humpty.

I'm actually checking all the matches again to see if I've missed stuff.

Apparently he did make a good save against Cardiff when it was 1-0 to us, that's the only match this season that I've been unable to watch the full 90 of as it was my birthday and I was in a downstairs bar and lost WiFi just before we scored.

23 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm actually checking all the matches again to see if I've missed stuff.

Apparently he did make a good save against Cardiff when it was 1-0 to us, that's the only match this season that I've been unable to watch the full 90 of as it was my birthday and I was in a downstairs bar and lost WiFi just before we scored.

You're damned if you're right and damned if you're not, mate. It's not worth it.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Humpty said:

He’s off again. 

Why do you not do very well with people disagreeing with you? Why not get into a discussion about your point rather than just making it and then crying when not everyone agrees? 

• Confused 2
9 hours ago, Brunners said:

Why do you not do very well with people disagreeing with you? Why not get into a discussion about your point rather than just making it and then crying when not everyone agrees? 

Why should I dignify a response to a post that says “why are you here”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Humpty said:

As opposed to trying to have a discussion with someone who responds to a genuine comment with "I didn't think you would" or that someone must keep a dossier on you as they know some of your opinions.

As those thoughts entered your mind and you typed them out, not once would it have crossed your mind how pathetic they sound. So yeah, I really don't know why you're here.

• Angry 1
1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

As opposed to trying to have a discussion with someone who responds to a genuine comment with "I didn't think you would" or that someone must keep a dossier on you as they know some of your opinions.

As those thoughts entered your mind and you typed them out, not once would it have crossed your mind how pathetic they sound. So yeah, I really don't know why you're here.

What’s my discussion got to do with you? Mind your own business if you’re not participating in the discussion.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Humpty said:

What’s my discussion got to do with you? Mind your own business if you’re not participating in the discussion.

You've really got a habit of picking and choosing which parts to respond to, don't you?

• Confused 1
5 hours ago, Humpty said:

You're welcome here and I hope you stay.

It was your response to the original post I was actually questioning. Why not respond with an actual discussion rather than a snide comment? You always post an opinion but never actually explain why you think certain things.

Surely you can see why that frustrates some people? They want to have discussions with you and you shut them down and accuse them of ganging up on you.

I know we were discussing possible GKs we could look at in summer and noted Smithies at Cardiff is not getting a game. He got injured in a game about a month ago and Phillips stepped in and latter has since kept his spot. Obv if that remains the case until end of season Smithies might look to leave, he has a year left on his deal. Someone Warnock might look at.

Also as far as target men go, if Norwich go up i dont expect Hugill to be part of they PL plans, he barely gets a game as it is. He might be another one we look at given Warnock said this week there are not many target men about who are available.

31 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I know we were discussing possible GKs we could look at in summer and noted Smithies at Cardiff is not getting a game. He got injured in a game about a month ago and Phillips stepped in and latter has since kept his spot. Obv if that remains the case until end of season Smithies might look to leave, he has a year left on his deal. Someone Warnock might look at.

Also as far as target men go, if Norwich go up i dont expect Hugill to be part of they PL plans, he barely gets a game as it is. He might be another one we look at given Warnock said this week there are not many target men about who are available.

Hugill is atrocious, all he does is fall over, he was useless when he played for us, why would you want him back?