• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Just looking thought the photo galleries on website of todays training. No Fletcher involved in training today but noticed Josh Coburn was. He is a striker from u18 according to website. 

Anyone know much about him?

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Just looking thought the photo galleries on website of todays training. No Fletcher involved in training today but noticed Josh Coburn was. He is a striker from u18 according to website. 

Anyone know much about him?

Watching the u18s highlights he's about 3 feet taller than anyone else I swear, although he's obviously yet to fully grow into it.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Brunners said:

Watching the u18s highlights he's about 3 feet taller than anyone else I swear, although he's obviously yet to fully grow into it.

Hes just starting to transition into the u23s now. Scored against Newcastle last week. 👍

• Like 1

Hopefully just being given the nod to participate in a first team session makes the lad realise he has been noticed and that there is an opportunity if he keeps at it. Nice to see so many smiles as well, points towards a good spirit around the place.

1 hour ago, YusufBoro said:

Hope you enjoy. Lots got edited out, it was hilarious though 

Another good watch. The players seem to let their guard down a bit more with you than when talking to the media. Looking forward to the next one!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Another great watch mate, good job! Do you know who is next on the list?

Thanks mate. The series will have a break this week. Next one will be filmed next week. Not sure who yet

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

Great stuff @YusufBoro 👍 well done mate 

Thanks pal

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

Another good watch. The players seem to let their guard down a bit more with you than when talking to the media. Looking forward to the next one!

That was always the idea and why i agreed to do it in the first place. I couldn't do a typical media interview which meant they give the same media cliched answers. It helps both players so far in Bolasie and Saville are huge characters

• Like 3