• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Agree with that but then there should be retrospective action taken against Branthwaite from Blackburn and Fulton from Swansea not to mention retrospective action taken against the Officials of those games themselves. I think Morsy "got away with it" because the FA fear that it will open a can of worms with Warnock as they know he would have been asked by the media and would have responded with the above citing consistency. 

As far as I understood it from the Branthwaite one was they can't retrospectively punish as the ref judged the incident. I don't think the ref in the Preston game saw what Morsy did, only what Browne did as a result of it.

I think it's mad that Morsy hasn't received a ban. I honestly don't think the FA give a toss what Warnock has to say as they only profit from him going off on one.

33 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Didn't see this posted anywhere - branco is currently in intensive care with covid related complications. Hopefully he pulls through

Hopefully he pulls through. Just googled him and he 56yrs of age. Prayers are with him.

I am not going to lie i initially read Branco as @Blanco there and was like “what?!!” because whilst I never met him I am a big fan of him as a poster as he seems a very decent bloke. Anyway its not who is in intensive care @Blanco so I will backtrack and just add you sound like a right chunt mate. 

Just now, TLF10 said:

Hopefully he pulls through. Just googled him and he 56yrs of age. Prayers are with him.

I am not going to lie i initially read Branco as @Blanco there and was like “what?!!” because whilst I never met him I am a big fan of him as a poster as he seems a very decent bloke. Anyway its not who is in intensive care @Blanco so I will backtrack and just add you sound like a right chunt mate. 

Yeah and I’m only 54 too mate 😡

Sad news about Branco, hope he pulls through 

Feelings mutual my @TLF10 friend 😃

On 3/23/2021 at 6:43 AM, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

I know there's a chance we only brought him back originally as fan service but I seriously do love Leo, the man has adopted Teesside as his home and that is beautiful. Can't have been easy in lock down after the couple years he's had. 

I hope he stays around for a long time.

• Like 3

I'm mad, just renewed my season ticket for next year. But in the process of doing it, I forgot that the club still owed me for the 4 matches that weren't played in the 19/20 season, nice £85 off towards the renewal!

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'm mad, just renewed my season ticket for next year. But in the process of doing it, I forgot that the club still owed me for the 4 matches that weren't played in the 19/20 season, nice £85 off towards the renewal!

Very canny saving. Better than finding a fiver in your trouser pocket u has forgot about.

Did you ask how season ticket sales are going?

Unfortunately i wont find out until June if i can return home or if i will be in London until Xmas for work so will miss out any discount if i do renew.

34 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Very canny saving. Better than finding a fiver in your trouser pocket u has forgot about.

Did you ask how season ticket sales are going?

Unfortunately i wont find out until June if i can return home or if i will be in London until Xmas for work so will miss out any discount if i do renew.

I did it all online so never got to ask.

I think if you got the season ticket in 19/20, that saving might be applied to any ticket purchases you make at some point, I might be wrong though.

I'm sure I remember them saying something along the lines of each game that we didn't get to attend will be paid back at the average cost of the ticket for the seat we had and as I was going through the website to renew today, each of the 4 match deductions were applied individually as ~£21 discounts.

• Thanks 1

@YusufBoro good work my friend. I enjoy watching them. Have you managed to get any ITK transfer news for us through doing these interviews? If not I will set you a challenge of finding us at least one name we are after before your last interview. Haha

• Haha 3